* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "Although it was very rainy, we enjoyed the trip and were able to see a lot of the landscape, mountains, valleys, and gorgeous waterfalls. The tour guide was very knowledgeable, we enjoyed his stories, and commentary."
* A traveler said: "We were surprised by the unique history that shaped thos area. Our guide was knowledgable, and excited about the topic. Definitely a worth while experience."
* A traveler said: "Commentary was informative and didn’t become annoying. Hhggbhcvvvgvvbvbvvvvbvbvcvvvvvvbvvvbvvvvbhgbbv"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Seattle. Jeff was very knowledgeable, respectful of our time and made everyone feel comfortable. He was even happy to drop each person at their favorite spot at the end and provide ideas for other tours to take."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience. The tour guide made my experience extra special. The variety colors on the views are wow"
* A traveler said: "Chief Carolyn was an awesome guide. She was so informative and personable. It was like exploring the market with a friend. She’s the best!!!"
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour! Well done! Joel are tour guide thought of everything. I would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Woody is a great tour guide, with lots of local knowledge. The tastings we enjoyed were varied and interesting. It's definitely a good idea to go on an early tour as by the time we ended, the market was very crowded! It would have been very difficult to experience the market the way we did if we had gone later."
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Seattle skyline snd Troll Bridge. The view from the needle is amazing day or night. This IS my 2nd tour. I had no idea they were not all the same. Guide was amazing, tour was great."
* A traveler said: "The captain and naturalist were exceptionally accommodating. Had to travel far but we found our Orcas. The passion for these creatures was evident in her enthusiasm. It was nice to not have a full boat as well"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "DC did an excellent job! He was very informative and provided a great experience learning about Seattle. The salmon swimming through the locks was especially fascinating. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bob was fantastic, very informative and the experience was great. Best part was watching the fish flinging. Went back afterwards to purchase our favorite splings"
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Our Captain / Bartender Amy was excellent and very knowledgeable about Lake Union and all the boats and floating homes"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michael was awesome. He truly went the extra mile to make our tour amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the house boats and floating homes. Crew was nice very nice. Informative cruise 🚢 was nice."
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Museum of Flight
- Bloedel Reserve
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Capitol Hill
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Lake Chelan
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Discovery Park
- T-Mobile Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- University of Washington
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Pioneer Square
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- San Juan Islands
- Woodland Park
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Seattle Waterfront
- Space Needle
- Pike Place Market
- Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Factory
- Mt. Rainier National Park
- Seattle Center
- Puget Sound
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico