Top Vik On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Vik Tours
This is the perfect way to explore Iceland’s incredible scenery without being stuck on a crowded bus. Get out in the open air and ride an Icelandic horse from the stables in Vik to a picturesque black sand beach. No need to worry if you’ve never ridden a horse before—this experience is suitable for beginners and goes at a slow and calm pace.
Secure your spot in advance, and see the Sólheimajökull Glacier from a different perspective on this guided kayak tour. After dressing in the included dry suit, learn the basics of kayaking before paddling out behind your guide into the lagoon. Observe the glacier landscape as you glide around the icebergs anchored in the lagoon.
While many tours in Iceland make pit stops at glaciers—the country is, after all, full of them—fewer take you over them and close enough to discover their interesting features. With this tour, take an easy glacier hike to see ice formations, crevasses, and water cauldrons that you’d miss just stopping for a look. Your climbing crampons are provided, and the guided hike is offered 2-3 times a day so it’s easier to fit into your schedule.
Take an unforgettable walk on pure ice on this guided glacier hike experience on Sólheimajökull in south Iceland. Accompanied by a professional guide, set off from the foot of Sólheimajökull, a frozen tongue of solid ice, and thrill at the experience of walking across the frozen valley. Put on your crampons and discover natural ice formations, crevasses, shafts and ridges as you learn about the formation and history of this frozen wonderland.
Spend a half day hiking around southern Iceland's Sólheimajökull glacier with a small group on this tour. Follow your hiking guide over the rugged terrain and learn about the glacial formation as you walk. All necessary equipment included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in Vik?
The best On the Water in Vik according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Water in Vik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in Vik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets