Top Vik Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Vik Tours
Sort by: Featured
Go off the beaten path and into an ice cave on this small-group tour. In a Super Jeep, travel to a spectacular ice cave inside Kötlujökull an outlet glacier of Mýrdalsjökull Glacier, underneath which the mighty volcano Katla is located. All necessary equipment is included.
Experience ice climbing on Iceland’s Sólheimajökull glacier on a private climbing tour tailored to meet the needs, experience, and fitness levels of your group. Begin the tour on the rugged path to the glacier and then traverse the ancient ice to reach the day’s ice climbing destination. Along the way, your guide will point out deep crevasses, sinkholes, and the everchanging ice formations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Climbing in Vik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Climbing in Vik are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England