Top Victoria Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Wine, Beer & Spirits
1 result | All Victoria Tours
Sort by: Featured
Vancouver Island is known for producing great wines in a beautiful environment. Visit well-regarded wineries on Saanich Peninsula on this tour from Victoria, which includes private wine tastings at each location, a behind-the-scenes tour of a local winery, and a guide with extensive knowledge about the industry. This small-group tour is limited to 15 passengers or fewer for a more intimate experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in Victoria are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Victoria may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Church & State Wines
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Old Town Victoria
- Miniature World
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Fort Street
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Government Street
- Abkhazi Garden
- Gulf Islands
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve