Top Victoria Nature and Wildlife Tours
127 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "It was a enjoyable and memorable trip. Everyone in the group enjoyed the trip too. The tour guide was very experienced and friendly. I tried to write this review when the trip was over last year but it didn’t get through. Suddenly it just pop up. Hope this time my review will get through."
* A traveler said: "I liked our guide Gui. He is awesome. I felt like he was a friend. Also liked the fact that the trip was organised and the guide was very punctual"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, lots of interesting places to go to before the visit to see the little penguins. Our tour guide told us lots of fascinating stories too."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Guide on Phillip Island, we had the exciting experiences and a very good time. Seafood pizza is very taste"
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Healesville Sanctuary gave us the opportunity to introduce our international tour friend on her first Australian visit to the animals. We spent about 5 hours meandering around and getting a glimpse of the habitat and making new Aussie animal friends and the experience was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion. The Great Ocean Road and Apostles were beautiful. The Grampian hike is a fairly difficult climb. The hike to the waterfall was less taxing. We chose the single room instead of the group stay at the Hostel. The guide was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Whales, Skull rock, Seals, Islands - this cruise has it all - if you are at Tidal River you should go"
* A traveler said: "lovely views, lovely guide, lovely accommodations. everyone who says there is no room for luggage is correct. also, we did not make it to the sanctuary in time for the koala cuddle. this was a big disappointment to me because it was a "must-do" on my list and I had no other way to do it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Simon is great! Visited several interesting places. There was lighting so we couldn't spend much time to watch the penguins."
* A traveler said: "Paul was nice, knowledgeable and funny. A lovely experience, great landscapes and definitely a day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery, nice pace, great guide and really enjoyable day. We had 7 stops in total and each one was worthy of our time. Our only regret was that we didn’t take the two or three day journey from Melbourne to Adelaide."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Penguin Puls was a wonderful option. Had excellent views. Moreover, our guid Fred was the highlight of the trip :)"
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips I ever had. The guide was knowledgeable and understanding and made this tour even more fun. The landscape will take away your breath and I would love to go again and show my friends. You get more than money can ever pay for : A memory that will be with you all your life."
* A traveler said: "The wildlife tour was great, we got to see a field full of kangaroo's and the penguins were so fun to watch coming out of the sea. They don't come out until dark, and can be hard to see, I recommend taking some good binoculars. Also no camera's are allowed when it gets dark as the flash shares the little ones."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day. The great ocean road was well worth the time in travel. Besides the stunning views we were up close and personal with birds eating out of our hands, kangaroos, and a great encounter with a koala on the side of the ride. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "Even if its raining that time still it was a wonderful experience. My daughter enjoyed the most as she got to feed the kangaroo and experience a close encounter with the Koala..."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I took our grandson who is 17 and loves horses . We all loved it the guide was very knowledgeable and had lots of interesting information. We would highly recommend a visit, we will definitely go again with other .grandchildren."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne
- Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
- Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary PREMIUM Tour
- Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary with 12 Apostles and Lunch from Melbourne
- Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour from Melbourne
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Como House and Garden
- Cleft Island (Skull Rock)
- Maru Koala and Animal Park
- State Library Victoria
- The District Docklands
- Australian National Aviation Museum
- A Maze'N Things
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Forum Melbourne
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Melbourne Chinatown
- Hotel Esplanade
- National Sports Museum
- Immigration Museum
- Caulfield Racecourse
- Albert Park
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Churchill Island
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia