Top Victoria Kid-Friendly
25 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "This trip was so informative and amazing, the guide and driver was so active and enthusiastically explained about the place sea, almost all the time was engaged and we where so happy,"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent, comprehensive tour of the Great Ocean Road. Our guide Walter was funny and informative and showed us all the main sights. The departure times mean you see everything before other tours arrive and the over night stay at Apollo Bay is a great break from all the sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Small group which is fantastic (no rushing) Able to take photos and enjoy the sceneries. Our tour guide Shane was friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "We went on a tour in January 2020 and had an excellent time. Seaneee our guide was full of energy and it reflect on all of the participants as we all relaxed and interacted with each other. Great food and great wine, finished with a visit of craft brewery for a great day all together. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun for all ages. Our 5yr and 8 yr old grandsons really got immersed in the process, checking out the poses in the photo taking circle, then posing and even taking photos of us oldies. Good fun looking at the photos after too. Well organized by staff in Covid times with plenty of time to move from one area to another. Well done ArtVo."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, lots of interesting places to go to before the visit to see the little penguins. Our tour guide told us lots of fascinating stories too."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Healesville Sanctuary gave us the opportunity to introduce our international tour friend on her first Australian visit to the animals. We spent about 5 hours meandering around and getting a glimpse of the habitat and making new Aussie animal friends and the experience was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Penguin Puls was a wonderful option. Had excellent views. Moreover, our guid Fred was the highlight of the trip :)"
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "Even if its raining that time still it was a wonderful experience. My daughter enjoyed the most as she got to feed the kangaroo and experience a close encounter with the Koala..."
* A traveler said: "There were 7 in our group and we all loved it! John Paul our tour guide was excellent and the chocolate factory is a must especially if you have children. The penguin experience is incredible! All of a sudden, hundreds of penguins show up on the beach and march to their homes. It's an hour of being in awe. It is cold so bring warm clothes."
* A traveler said: "Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the animals close up on the 4wd safari adventure. The hippopotamus playing in the water and all the interactive activities for the children"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was awesome but was even more awesome was our tour guide Fred from Oceania Tours and Safari. He was so nice and friendly and knowledgeable. It was just amazing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- City Circle Tram
- Block Arcade
- Caulfield Racecourse
- Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Melbourne Museum
- Central Deborah Gold Mine
- Marvel Stadium
- Brambuk – the National Park & Cultural Centre
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Phillip Island Circuit
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Albert Park
- The District Docklands
- Melbourne Southgate
- Lygon Street
- Hosier Lane
- Creswick Woollen Mills
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia