Top Victoria Food & Drink
278 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Shane was incredible and was very knowledgeable. The winery visits were diverse and the lunch was delicious. We would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Catherine our tour guide was the best ever. All three restaurants she took us to greeted us with open arms. The set up for wine and food was presented with great pride. We can’t say enough how well Catherine put thing together."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "We went on a tour in January 2020 and had an excellent time. Seaneee our guide was full of energy and it reflect on all of the participants as we all relaxed and interacted with each other. Great food and great wine, finished with a visit of craft brewery for a great day all together. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "What a great day. Excellent guide, casual, relaxed but knowledgeable. Nice small group, very welcoming to a solo traveler. We all had a fun filled day of wine, chest & chocolate. Good pace."
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Kate was a wonderful guide,enthusiastic and knowledgeable . The businesses chosen for the trip were wonderful not to mention the enjoyable lunch at Killara Estate.Also loved the dips and relishes at Gateway estate. Wold highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was a chocolate tour that shook my taste buds! Definitely NOT a "try a different chocolate at each shop" type of tour - we experienced chocolate SENSATIONS at every place we visited. Really, really worthwhile - loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best day with Carl this tour has a bit of everything not just wine much better than the Hunter Valley"
* A traveler said: "Bambi, the driver, was really friendly. He provided extra jackets for my parents who were freezing. Bryant, the pilot, controlled the balloon so smoothly, we thought we were in a Mercedes S class"
* A traveler said: "Albert park raceway, viewing bath huts at Brighton and general knowledge of our tour operator was great"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous day out. No guide to get you to swirl the wine etc. Just a lovely drive in a classic car, with a great driver nd a wonderful set of wineries. Due to bad weather in the UK we had to reschedule our trip and took it on Monday 19 March, but this was not an issue. Not the cheapest tour but worth every penn y! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Generally a great tour and guide (excellent jovial lady, Ms Narra), pity it finish unceremoniously without even a mention of Eureka optional tour, which we were looking forward to."
* A traveler said: "Five stars from us for this fabulous bike tour that took us through leafy back streets, vibrant village hubs and along stretches of beautiful bayside Brighton to the iconic bathing boxes. Allison was a great guide. We cycled at a leisurely pace, stopped for a drink and learnt a little more about life in Melbourne. The tour office is literally footsteps from the local station and was easy to find. If you’re looking for a half day tour in the fresh air away from the city then I couldn’t recommend this highly enough."
* A traveler said: "Best trip to ski resort with limit time. If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Phillip Island Winery
- National Sports Museum
- Steavenson Falls
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Yarra River
- Dominique Portet Winery
- South Wharf
- Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne Zoo
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Phillip Island Wildlife Park
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Buxton Trout and Salmon Farm
- State Library Victoria
- Churchill Island
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia