Top Victoria Distillery Tours
19 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "In the morning the weather wasn’t the best. It was touch and go if we were going to fly but thanks to the expertise and skills of our pilot Nick, we were able to fly along the Yarra and through the city. Landing in the Fitzroy Gardens were, what seemed to be a postage stamp from above, 100 meters from where we had parked our car. Unbelievable, I take my hat off to you Nick. My son was over the moon with his trip (on his 21st Birthday). Many thanks again!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! It was very well organised and the entire team was quite professional. Received great photos also."
* A traveler said: "Bambi, the driver, was really friendly. He provided extra jackets for my parents who were freezing. Bryant, the pilot, controlled the balloon so smoothly, we thought we were in a Mercedes S class"
* A traveler said: "All good and ready to go with a quick pick up. Commute time is very busy in the CBD with construction."
* A traveler said: "Best trip to ski resort with limit time. If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Been on a few wine tours but this is our first Beer & Cider tour & wow it was so much fun. Our tour guide Paul was very informative & funny. He took us to 4 different breweries. Lunch at the 2nd brewery with delicious. Highly recommended :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- Brambuk – the National Park & Cultural Centre
- State Library Victoria
- City Circle Tram
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Churchill Island
- Immigration Museum
- Rochford Wines
- Gold Museum
- Refuge Cove
- Block Arcade
- Kryal Castle
- Cape Woolamai
- Cooks' Cottage
- Melbourne Southgate
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia