Top Victoria Dining Experiences
37 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Saw loads of whales, dolphins and a seal. Beautiful landscapes too. Friendly staff and we were well fed. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "The crew were amazing and friendly, the commentary was informative, lunch was great and after noon tea ✅ unfortunately the whales weren’t cooperating, but the seals made up for that"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a wonderful guide,enthusiastic and knowledgeable . The businesses chosen for the trip were wonderful not to mention the enjoyable lunch at Killara Estate.Also loved the dips and relishes at Gateway estate. Wold highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, our tour guide, kyle was very accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed the day and being in a small group was a bonus. We live in Victoria, and are fairly familiar with the coast. It was awesome to visit some of the areas and enjoy some experiences that we hadn't had before."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour from the get go , taking in the sights from the Geelong waterfront, checking out the local wildlife and beautiful Indigenous art at the Narana Aboriginal Culture Center , and then heading out the londsdale ligthouse point to soak in the endless blue of the Port Phillip bay. I loved the ferry ride to andfrom Queenscliff just taking in the views of the large endless blues of the ocean . Later on , the visit to the local Blueberry farm and the wine tasting was an excellent way to complete the trip . Matt is an excellent tour guide and took us around to all these places . This is a well packaged tour with such a variety of things to experience and having Matt to take us around and made it so convenient and enjoyable . A must recommend trip!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Penguin Parade
- Marvel Stadium
- Albert Park
- Wilsons Promontory Lighthouse
- Koala Reserve (Koala Conservation Centre)
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Melbourne Zoo
- Melbourne Princess Theatre
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum
- Rochford Wines
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
- A Maze'N Things
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium
- Forum Melbourne
- Eureka Skydeck 88
- Kryal Castle
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Dominique Portet Winery
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia