Top Victoria City Tours
77 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "Albert park raceway, viewing bath huts at Brighton and general knowledge of our tour operator was great"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent, comprehensive tour of the Great Ocean Road. Our guide Walter was funny and informative and showed us all the main sights. The departure times mean you see everything before other tours arrive and the over night stay at Apollo Bay is a great break from all the sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "Had a half day tour a few months back with a friend. Turns out we were the only ones on the tour! The lady was super nice and took us to 3 different wineries. The wineries are beautiful. Worth doing if you don’t have much time in Melbourne as you still have the rest of the day left to do other things!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour by our guide, Matt! Learned a lot about the history of Melbourne and the route was safe and a pleasant bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Murray was fantastic guide. Very knowledgeable and passionate. Was the best tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Being on the Yarra and seeing the land area from that perspective. Also, the commentary was very informative and engaging and, even though I lived in Melbourne for 30 years, I learned a lot from it. (My only criticism is that it would have been good to have more about the Aborigines of the Yarra at the time of European settlement)."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed. Lovely staff. Tje microphone needs to b louder to hear commentary. Perhaps simple kid friendly snacks to purchase would b good ."
* A traveler said: "Having a real artist running the tour was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and also knew the other artists, their work and what was happening around the city. I felt like we got taken to places that were off the beaten track and that other tours wouldn't even know about. The chance to see the workshop at the end and share a drink was the icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "A must for all sports fans visiting down under. The tour highlights many different sports and stadiums and includes lunch and the sports museum."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, patient, and excellent person in general. He was on time and a Great access to this company."
* A traveler said: "Crew captain was amazing thank u for ur service please keep up the great work my son an I enjoyed the cruise gonna do it again"
* A traveler said: "Kellie is an EXCELLENT guide! Pleasant, friendly and very knowledgeable! I love the small group and the opportunities to let the group make decisions about where to go. I had never done a walking tour in any of my travels in the past but I will certainly do them any time I am in a new place, especially with Urban Adventures! It's a great way not only to learn from a local but to see things that would not otherwise be apparent."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nicole for a great afternoon in some hidden bars with a bit of history learnt along the way. Also, thanks for the tips for future visits."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cleft Island (Skull Rock)
- Mount Macedon
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Marvel Stadium
- Penguin Parade
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Chapel Street
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
- Degraves Street
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Cape Otway Lightstation
- Forum Melbourne
- Maru Koala and Animal Park
- South Wharf
- Koala Reserve (Koala Conservation Centre)
- Brambuk – the National Park & Cultural Centre
- Flemington Racecourse
- Melbourne Royal Arcade
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia