Top Vancouver Food & Drink
57 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "A Great Experience. Our fantastic guide was Dan. Not only did we get to try some amazing food but we also got to hear some interesting stories & history about Vancouver & Gaston. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for a very informative and interesting tour of the Granville area. The island is a really cute area of Vancouver to visit."
* A traveler said: "Darren was the best! Very easy going and accomodating! Dropped us off after tour completed close to our hotel..instead of drop point. Would did this your again."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Paulo, our guide, made the trip. He was a wealth of knowledge and was a ton of fun. We experienced the rain forest off of the main pathways in Stanley Park, False Creek, Granville Island, and learned the history of Vancouver. Amazing. Ask for Paulo - he is the best!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "Tim was a most knowledgeable guide. Enjoyed very much his side stories, personal stories, and sense of humor. He seems to really enjoy what he's doing! The tour was well worth the money. You get 3 hours of beautiful art deco and two stops for delicious chocolate. What could be better?!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "When we visit a city our preferred way of seeing it is a bike tour led by a local who knows and loves the city - you get their insight and perspective, so much more depth than you would otherwise. Jeremy was an excellent guide friendly, relaxed and very informative. He was also very attentive in giving detailed information about how we would proceed so there was never any doubt, for example, in traffic about what to do. It helped that we had a beautiful day of sunshine with a slight breeze - perfect."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely visit to four wineries yesterday. The weather was spectacular. Voytek provide great local information we travelled to the wineries. My personal favorite was Backyard winery. Very nice wines and comfortable tasting room. A great way to spend a half day outside of Vancouver and see horse country. I highly recommend Voytek Czeczott as a tour leader."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide ,Anna, was fantastic. She had all the qualities you want in a guide,personable,friendly,knowledgeable, punctual with a great sense of humor and laughter. Thank you for the wonderful afternoon."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour Bjorn was a very knowledgeable and attentive guide, enjoyed our day and the limo!"
* A traveler said: "Dane was was a very entertaining guide . We saw a lot of the city and he was very knowledgeable! It was just the 4 of us in a very spacious vehicle 🚗! On time and very efficient use of time"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Lisa did a great job of introducing us to Granville Island's wonderful food while making it fun. We tasted lots of yummy food but did not feel overwhelmed by the volume. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The food tour was awesome ! Our guide was personable, informative and friendly :) Highly recommended to anyone who wants to tour the city the best way - with amazing food !"
* A traveler said: "Wondering what to do in Vancouver for an afternoon? Well, this Little Italy Walking tour was delightful!! We sampled maybe 8 different treats while in a small group and a guide that was very knowledgeable of the area. This was a lot of fun and I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A very well strctured route, guide with great historical knowledge made it very enjoyable. Will certainly do it again."
* A traveler said: "Could not fault this fantastic day of cycling & chatting. Paul was a brilliant tour guide. Newbies to Vancouver should put this tour as their No 1. Cycled through beautiful woodland & countryside. Finally ended up in Victoria for a wonderful lunch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Vancouver Lookout
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Harrison River
- Vancouver Chinatown
- Library Square
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Cypress Mountain
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Vancouver Police Museum
- English Bay
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Capilano River Hatchery
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Indian Arm
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Bowen Island
- Seawall Promenade
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island