Top Uluru Tours by Duration
37 results | All Uluru Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver John's knowledge and kindness was amazing. Uluru is such a special place and we were so grateful to visit."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff and camels. The whole family enjoyed the experience. One of the most loved experiences of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We were picked up on time by our guide Sharon could not have asked for a better guide. Her enthusiasm, knowledge and joy made it feel as though we were walking around the rock with a friend not on a tour."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "The canyon walk was the best. Staff and breakfast was amazing. The only criticism is that I feel that more emphasis should be made on the level of fitness required for the rim walk. Some people required help and held the group up significantly, on a hotter day this could have been hazardous for everyone else."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. The lights are amazing and as the sun started to rise it was even more stunning. Did not disappoint. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "John was an excellent tour guide; knowledgeable & enthusiastic. We are so glad we had the opportunity to learn from him about the formation of Kata Tjuta and the history of the area. It’s was a breathtaking experience and one we would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was most definitely the best tour we did. Jakob was excellent in getting us to Kata Tjuta in time to watch the sunrise and gave us ample time to soak it in. We had plenty of opportunities to ask questions and for slower walkers and perhaps not so experienced walkers, Jakob was great at slowing down and giving tips to navigate the difficult parts of the walk. It is definitely a grade 4 walk and Valley of Winds is windy!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our time and I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing night. We meet lovely people 💕 The whole experience was fantastic. The service was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Our whole experience was fantastic! Please pass on our thanks to guide Britt, she was very knowledgeable and was bus driver, guide and chef! Only another 2 people on our tour and we weren't rushed. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. We chose the deluxe option and the hotels were good, especially the Kings Canyon Resort. We enjoyed the spectacular views of Uluru and Kings Canyon. Be aware that there is a lot of coach travel involved, but the guide we had made it very enjoyable and added to the experience."
* A traveler said: "Getting up close to Uluru and hearing the stories about the indigenous people who live here. Watching the sun go down over Kata Tjuta and Uluru was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jakob was amazing and so knowledgeable he really made our experience special highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and super friendly staffs. I enjoyed everything about the tour! The walk wasn’t difficult and the view is definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour company ATTKing does an outstanding job. They stay on time, do exactly what they promise, busses are excellent. We enjoyed their staff finding them professional and with enthusiasm. The sites we visited were all enjoyable and gave us a good view of this region."
* A traveler said: "Viator never let us down because they choose the best local tour operators, and AATKings is really great. Very well organized tour, excellent tour guides. Enjoyed sunset and sunrize, and recommend bbq dinner under the stars. Jacob and Kevin, you were educational and entertaining. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks, Dan the Man in the Van. Lots of fun, very informative and the perfect massage...haha. Thanks to the Severin family for letting us venture onto their land."
Ayers Rock Combo: Uluru Base and Sunset plus Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta with an Optional BBQ Dinner or Kings Canyon Day Trip
* A traveler said: "We were in Australia for the first time and very happy that we took this trip. Guides were extreamely informative ."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cultural experience which allows you access to areas that you would not be allowed to enter normally. It is a honour to hear the story of the guide and his family history. The views from where he takes you to watch the sunset is breathtaking (it is the playground where he grew up). You learn the skills and the knowledge to hunt for grubs. Overall a great experience that is a must for anyone visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "The whole morning from being picked up by Amanda till our return she was very professional informative and a very delightful young Lady will definitely recommend your company to others Regards Kim"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the rock , so easy , so much fun loved it so much didn't want it to end , and we are not your by any shake of the stick"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services