Top Uluru Sporting Events
17 results | All Uluru Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic pilot who was not only skilled but extremely informative. We felt safe, comfortable and invigorated by the journey. Thanks Ben for a highly memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Viator never let us down because they choose the best local tour operators, and AATKings is really great. Very well organized tour, excellent tour guides. Enjoyed sunset and sunrize, and recommend bbq dinner under the stars. Jacob and Kevin, you were educational and entertaining. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Sam was excellent. He picked us up at the hotel and then gave us am amazing 1 hr flight. His commentary and ability to point things of interest was really appreciated This is a must do activity"
* A traveler said: "Thanks, Dan the Man in the Van. Lots of fun, very informative and the perfect massage...haha. Thanks to the Severin family for letting us venture onto their land."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience from being picked up, the helicopter, the commentary, the scenery and very efficient pilot will be very memorable. Thanks to Sam and Casey."
* A traveler said: "Got to see uluru from above to celebrate my partner’s birthday. It was memorable and incredible, love every second of it"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cultural experience which allows you access to areas that you would not be allowed to enter normally. It is a honour to hear the story of the guide and his family history. The views from where he takes you to watch the sunset is breathtaking (it is the playground where he grew up). You learn the skills and the knowledge to hunt for grubs. Overall a great experience that is a must for anyone visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "The whole morning from being picked up by Amanda till our return she was very professional informative and a very delightful young Lady will definitely recommend your company to others Regards Kim"
* A traveler said: "The young pilot was very observant. He explaint very good. The highlight of the tour was, that we flew through the Gosse Bluff. The flgiht showed sihts only visible from the air. An unforgettable experience!"