Top Uluru Dinner
9 results | All Uluru Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing night. We meet lovely people 💕 The whole experience was fantastic. The service was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Leisurely and enjoyable camel tour, spectacular sunset scenery, knowledgeable and friendly guide and staff, perfect showcase for location. Well deserving of every star and would thoroughly recommend to anyone considering camel tour. We did the 2 hour sunset tour."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. The lights are amazing and as the sun started to rise it was even more stunning. Did not disappoint. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our whole experience was fantastic! Please pass on our thanks to guide Britt, she was very knowledgeable and was bus driver, guide and chef! Only another 2 people on our tour and we weren't rushed. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We were picked up on time by our guide Sharon could not have asked for a better guide. Her enthusiasm, knowledge and joy made it feel as though we were walking around the rock with a friend not on a tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jakob was amazing and so knowledgeable he really made our experience special highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Watching the colours change. The bus driver and Hunter were very willing to help with anything we wanted or needed"
* A traveler said: "This was most definitely the best tour we did. Jakob was excellent in getting us to Kata Tjuta in time to watch the sunrise and gave us ample time to soak it in. We had plenty of opportunities to ask questions and for slower walkers and perhaps not so experienced walkers, Jakob was great at slowing down and giving tips to navigate the difficult parts of the walk. It is definitely a grade 4 walk and Valley of Winds is windy!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our time and I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour company ATTKing does an outstanding job. They stay on time, do exactly what they promise, busses are excellent. We enjoyed their staff finding them professional and with enthusiasm. The sites we visited were all enjoyable and gave us a good view of this region."