Top Uluru Bus Tours
30 results | All Uluru Tours
* A traveler said: "Our whole experience was fantastic! Please pass on our thanks to guide Britt, she was very knowledgeable and was bus driver, guide and chef! Only another 2 people on our tour and we weren't rushed. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver John's knowledge and kindness was amazing. Uluru is such a special place and we were so grateful to visit."
* A traveler said: "Leisurely and enjoyable camel tour, spectacular sunset scenery, knowledgeable and friendly guide and staff, perfect showcase for location. Well deserving of every star and would thoroughly recommend to anyone considering camel tour. We did the 2 hour sunset tour."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. The lights are amazing and as the sun started to rise it was even more stunning. Did not disappoint. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lauren was exceptional. There was a bit of a mixup, but Lauren demonstrated great customer skills to get us to the spot in time for the sunset. Her enthusiasm for the land and her knowledge were commendable. Probably the best guide we had during our stay. Lauren is a credit to the organisation."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing night. We meet lovely people 💕 The whole experience was fantastic. The service was fantastic."
Ayers Rock Combo: Uluru Base and Sunset plus Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta with an Optional BBQ Dinner or Kings Canyon Day Trip
* A traveler said: "We were in Australia for the first time and very happy that we took this trip. Guides were extreamely informative ."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. The bbq & star gazing talk was amazing and the fact that you got to have a bbq at the base of Uluru was epic. Highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to visit."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and super friendly staffs. I enjoyed everything about the tour! The walk wasn’t difficult and the view is definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We were picked up on time by our guide Sharon could not have asked for a better guide. Her enthusiasm, knowledge and joy made it feel as though we were walking around the rock with a friend not on a tour."
* A traveler said: "The canyon walk was the best. Staff and breakfast was amazing. The only criticism is that I feel that more emphasis should be made on the level of fitness required for the rim walk. Some people required help and held the group up significantly, on a hotter day this could have been hazardous for everyone else."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. We chose the deluxe option and the hotels were good, especially the Kings Canyon Resort. We enjoyed the spectacular views of Uluru and Kings Canyon. Be aware that there is a lot of coach travel involved, but the guide we had made it very enjoyable and added to the experience."
* A traveler said: "Getting up close to Uluru and hearing the stories about the indigenous people who live here. Watching the sun go down over Kata Tjuta and Uluru was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "John was an excellent tour guide; knowledgeable & enthusiastic. We are so glad we had the opportunity to learn from him about the formation of Kata Tjuta and the history of the area. It’s was a breathtaking experience and one we would recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour company ATTKing does an outstanding job. They stay on time, do exactly what they promise, busses are excellent. We enjoyed their staff finding them professional and with enthusiasm. The sites we visited were all enjoyable and gave us a good view of this region."
* A traveler said: "From the moment we were picked up from our hotel we were given information about Kata Tjuta and the surrounds. Dylan was an excellent host!!! Watching sunset was incredible ......... Kata Tjuta lit up the sky😊"
* A traveler said: "Watching the colours change. The bus driver and Hunter were very willing to help with anything we wanted or needed"
* A traveler said: "Viator never let us down because they choose the best local tour operators, and AATKings is really great. Very well organized tour, excellent tour guides. Enjoyed sunset and sunrize, and recommend bbq dinner under the stars. Jacob and Kevin, you were educational and entertaining. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the rock , so easy , so much fun loved it so much didn't want it to end , and we are not your by any shake of the stick"
* A traveler said: "Kayla, our tour guide on two of the three included tours, was amazing! Friendly, informative, and fun! The tours were great, and the hotel was good. Our one complaint is that our hotel was switched from Desert Gardens to Sails in the Desert, and no one from Viator notified us of the change."
* A traveler said: "Valley of the Winds walk was well worth doing. We started reasonably early and enjoyed the cooler part of the morning from 730a-11am. Scenery was brilliant, our guide was knowledgeable, pointed out numerous plants and features and kept a good walking pace with appropriate stops for water or scenery. We thoroughly enjoyed the walk and would recommend it highly to anyone with a reasonable level of fitness."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) Field of Light Sunrise Tour
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) Sunset with Outback Barbecue Dinner and Star Tour
- Ayers Rock Combo: Uluru Base and Sunset plus Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta with an Optional BBQ Dinner or Kings Canyon Day Trip
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) Base and Sunset Half-Day Trip with Opt Outback BBQ Dinner