Top Ubud White Water Rafting
77 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "My partner and I loved this tour. But be prepared theres about 200 steps to walk down that are all uneven and 180 to walk up after the rafting. The tour guide was great, he waited with me whilst i slowly assended the steps with many rests on the way up.|The lunch was nice and you can buy a cold drink at lunch if you like."
* A traveler said: "Did this activity with my husband and two sons ages 14 and 11. It was loads of fun. The rapids weren't too wild and the natural scenery and rock carvings were amazing. Our guide made it fun and had us laughing as we approached the rapids. We stopped at a waterfall, where many tourists were taking selfies and stopped again where there was a shop on the banks and you could buy a drink. Even though we didn't have any money on us, we could purchase a drink and pay our guide once we returned to our bags. One of the most enertaining aspects was the interaction taking place between people and guides on other rafts. A couple of splashing wars went on. I wore shoes but you didn't have to. My husband and son coped fine without shoes, though the 400 steps down to the river were a little rough - if you have sensitive feet - wear shoes. There were about 100 steps back up - I stopped twice to catch my breath. My fit sons and husband hurried up them in no time. Buffet lunch was very welcome after the rafting. We also purchased a great action photo taken of us by the tour group. For me, it was a holiday highlight and I would do it again. A side note: you can bring your phone/camera and money - they have a waterproof bag attached to the raft which can store a few small items. You put a fresh change of clothes in a locker at the centre then are driven in an open truck ride to the top of the rvier. You ride down back to the centre where you can shower and change and have lunch. Very well organised. We were picked up from our hotel right on time and delivered back straight afterwards. Excellent."
* A traveler said: "Wayan was our tour guide, he along with the other guys , made this a really fun day. The other tourists were all letting down there hair, even they were from all different countries, we all had a fun time. The smiles told the whole story. The 1/2 time journey was worth the waitcold drinks-coke or a beer, was availablethe waterfall was also breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time on this tour! Our driver Wayan Suyasa was absolutely awesome. He took us to the swing first so that it wouldn’t be so busy which ended up being a great idea as when we left queues were forming. The white water rafting was so much fun as well. Worth every cent. Do it!"
* A traveler said: "Me an my daughter loved the experience of water rafting. It was so peaceful going down the river the tranquility to the waterfalls was beyond my expectations. An the instructor was awesome with a great sense of humor we thoroughly enjoyed every minute from start to finish highly recommend to all... So once again thank you very much.... Proud kiwi to be in lovely Bali.... Love it here😁"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience. Incredible treatments and such lovely therapists. Delicious food and drinks. Was in heaven. Felt so relaxed. Can't wait to go again. Exceptional prices too"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day out and will definitely not be disappointed. Took some amazing pictures while rafting under waterfalls and along the river and even in the rice fields on the quad bikes. Just be prepared for the many steps to the river and on return. Well worth it !!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Though the rafting is pretty tame, the experience of seeing Bali this way is 100 worth it!!! Our guide even let us get out to swim a bit and stand underwater falls. It's a treck to get to the rafts and there are a lot of rocks in the water so a shoe you can wear in water is recommended over flip flops."
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing, Dena our instructor was the friendliest guy we met on our trip telling us stories of Bali's history and culture. He really made the experience better ten fold. The river is calm enough to relax on but still has the rapids to make it exciting, overall we had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was very well coordinated. We had a special guide for the hiking just to ourself. We were picked up at hotel at 1.30 AM and dropped back after the white water rafting.|Below are few tips if you are taking this tour| For the morning trek, make sure you get enough sleep the day before. It is a very challenging trek both on the way up and down. | Make sure you take jackets and are well covered as it can get cold on the way up.| For the river rafting., make sure you use a lot of sun screen. I did not and ended up with sun burn. The rafting experience was great though !| Do not take you phone/camera on the raft to click pics., you will almost ccertainly drop it in water. Use the safety bag provided by your instructor to put your phone / camera / wallet. you will be able to take pics atleast at the time of breaks.| The food after rafting is excellent ! you will relish it !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- White Water Rafting
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Float Trips
- White Water Rafting
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Bali Zoo
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Neka Art Museum
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran