Top Ubud Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
4 Ubud Kid-Friendly | All Ubud Tours
Perfect for nature lovers and families, Bali Bird Park houses one of the island’s best collections of tropical birds, with a wealth of educational shows and performances too. There’s no need to haggle with transport touts to get there. This convenient package includes 2-way transfers direct from your Ubud or south Bali hotel at a time that suits your schedule, plus a guide to ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Guarantee entry to Bali Bird Park, home to 1,000 birds and 250 avian species, by booking your admission ticket in advance. A great choice for families, the park is home to lush tropical gardens, indigenous plant life, and birds from parrots and peacocks to flamingos and cranes. Your ticket allows you access to the park any time between 9am and 5pm.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Bali Swing is a local Balinese company, engaged in the field of tourism - personal or group tours, what can give you exciting experiences and amazing views, which more introduce you the beauty of the island of Bali. Me, Yande Saputra, by making this company I wanted to achieve the goal to give you unique impressions, but also to involve Balinese people, so they could feed their families well, work close to the home and still maintain our Balinese customs. A big part of our profit we use for charity. We have set up and run a free English school for children and adults from the Bongkasa Pertiwi village and neighboring villages. Children and adults are divided into groups in terms of advanced skills and they are keenly learning English so that they can have better chances in the labor market and international education in the future. We also sponsor school education for children from poor families or children who have lost their parents.
Enjoy a fun day in the sun in the beautiful Ocean Club Bali with your very own shark to swim, feed and play with. Do not miss out on this personalized once-in-a-lifetime experience with the sharks, and their trainers, in a natural sea lagoon Highlight • swimming with Baby shark with their Trainers • swiming with Colourful Fishes • swimming with Turtles • Released baby turtles (if option selected ) • Return Hotel Transfer • boat Transfer to the Pontoon • Relax and enjoy 2 hours in Pontoon of Ocean Club Bali
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Ubud?
The best Kid-Friendly in Ubud according to Viator travelers are:
- Bali Bird Park Admission Ticket with Hotel Transfer
- Bali Bird Park Admission Ticket
- Bali Swing
- Swim With The Amazing Sharks and Fishes at Ocean Club Bali
What Kid-Friendly in Ubud are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Ubud are good for avoiding crowds?
- Bali Zoo
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Neka Art Museum
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
Things to do near Ubud
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Nusa Lembongan
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Candidasa
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Yogyakarta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Lombok
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in East Nusa Tenggara
- Things to do in Sabah