Top Ubud How to Get Around
498 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "I loved it. The guide was very informative, I got to know so much about Balinese culture and traditions. Cycling itself was so easy, its 99.9% downhill so you just steer and relax. The car in which we came to the starting point was following us all the time so it kind of gave us sort of a safety feeling. Overall it was really nice."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us at arrival, car was clean and he showed us sights along the way. Would book again."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "We went with Ketut. He was very knowlegeable and communicative. The tour was well organised and flexible. He made an extra special effort to make life easier for my pregnant wife. In particular we enjoyed the monkey forest."
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "Yas was wonderful! He was easy to communicate with and very flexible. He was also very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was the highlight of my trip to Bali. The food we cooked was delicious. Putu taught the class. She's friendly, welcoming and gave good instructions. I liked that Putu didn't just teach us how to cook the meals but she also showed us her garden, her home, and taught us about Balinese customs."
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour on the basis of previous reviews. Wi was absolutely fantastic. My daughter was ill but amended the tour so we could take her back to the hotel. He was so protective of her when we were out that it was so lovely. Nothing was rushed, we kept amending what we wanted to see and this was no issue. Wi’s knowledge of the history of Bali was incredible, and he was so passionate about everything that it was infectious! Be aware that on this tour you pay your own entrance fees but Wi paid and then we gave him the money at the end of the day which worked out well as we skipped all the queues. We had the best 2 days with Wi and would highly recommend him for anyone who wants a knowledgeable guide but with a touch of fun along side your tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Made is fantastic! Starting his own business, he is eager to please. His tour is completely customized. We went snorkeling, then to Lempuyang Temple and instead of the coffee plantation to a water purification temple of the Royal family. At each stop, we had our own private tour being one step ahead. We loved Made's commentary about life on Bali and the unique tour he offered us! We had such a great day- we asked to go to see a turtle sanctuary the next day- no problem and we added another temple in the South. Made is on time, on point and knowledgable- we highly recommend him when you travel to Bali. We are definitely going on more tours with Made!"
* A traveler said: "A most enjoyable day. Every stop was excellent and it's hard to choose a favourite. Or guide, Yas, was great and very knowledgeable. Also had a great sense of humor. Highly recommend this day tour."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I love to cook and learn about other cultures so this was a perfect experience. The markets were very interesting and the variety of food was great and yummy. The teacher was also very helpful, kind and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Pickup and drop off as promised. The number they provided was legitimate as well. Reasonably priced too"
* A traveler said: "Awesome day out driver was very knowledgeable the swing was amazing and lunch amazing Looking forward to our next trip"
* A traveler said: "My partner and I loved this tour. But be prepared theres about 200 steps to walk down that are all uneven and 180 to walk up after the rafting. The tour guide was great, he waited with me whilst i slowly assended the steps with many rests on the way up.|The lunch was nice and you can buy a cold drink at lunch if you like."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very friendly and spoke great English! Gave us information as we drove like a tour guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Sidecar Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran