Top Ubud Horseback Riding
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
On the Water
3 results | All Ubud Tours
Sort by: Featured
Bali Horse riding is a favorite activity for the tourist who visits Bali. For those who want a holiday with a rural atmosphere and away from the city crowd. Bali horse riding offers a lot of rural trips such as passing the suburban fields, traditional temples or passing quiet rural roads with a beautiful natural scenery.
Experience the exhilarating freedom of riding horseback along the beach with this unique private package. You and your group can enjoy the fun and excitement of riding in a safe and enjoyable way. Your experienced instructors will assist you: great for first-timers or more confident riders. See Bali in a different way, as you ride past local villages, picturesque rice fields and explore the beach.
Marvel at Jatiluwih would fascinate you with its beautiful landscapes of terraced rice paddies. As the favored tour program among the travelers, encounter various exciting activities such as Lazy River, Water Fun, Trekking, Jeep Tour, and many more activities. Start your journey to the river by the convertible VW Safari. Adore the breathtaking panorama of the vast greenish rice field. Afterward, relax and sit on the rubber boat along Lazy River, plus gliding down the Unique River. Also, never miss the chance to admire the scenic nature of Bali adventurously! Still, it would be better taking the ATV Ride for more challenging vacation in Jatiluwih adventure. As well as Jatiluwih, you could also experience Nyanyi beach adventure. VW Safari, Horse Riding, and ATV Ride, all activities would be available to enjoy in one package or separately. Indulge yourself with the stunning panorama of Bali nature you would yearn eventually.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Horseback Riding in Ubud?
What Horseback Riding in Ubud are good for avoiding crowds?
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Bali Zoo
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Neka Art Museum
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran