Top Ubud E-Bike Tours
25 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "I loved it. The guide was very informative, I got to know so much about Balinese culture and traditions. Cycling itself was so easy, its 99.9% downhill so you just steer and relax. The car in which we came to the starting point was following us all the time so it kind of gave us sort of a safety feeling. Overall it was really nice."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "We had been in Bali for 5 days before we took this tour and had one other very good Bali tour and one really bad one (with different companies). The tours took us to great places but, were all a bit more touristy than we wanted. This tour was like a breath of fresh air and we LOVED all of it. The company did pick us up from our villa quite a ways away from the tour start which was great. We had a few issues with the driver and the company immediately addressed it and had a different driver take us home after the tour. It was great that they listened and adapted. After that however, we were SO pleased, there were NO concerns. Our guide Sujaya met us with all the bikes and equipment, made sure everyone's gear worked and fit properly and adjusted the bikes for us. It ended up being just the 4 of us ranging from 10-72 in our group. He then took us in back roads and through rice terraces with stops and 4th generation wood craving place and a coffee plantation. We had mentioned our previous tours and desire to avoid the crowds and he definitely answered. The places he took us to and the scenery we passed was EXACTLY what we hoped, traditional Bali unspoiled and without 100 people taking their perfect instagram picture. The coffee plantation he took us to was in the hills and quiet. We had to walk through a bamboo forest to get there and once there, the view was amazing. Majority of the ride is downhill with a few uphill stretches. I do agree with previous reviews that parts of the rice fields are a little narrow and hard to balance if you aren't at least a intermediate level rider so, a decent amount of bike skill is recommended. But, riding through the fields was also some of the best parts of the tour for sure. Our guide was very knowledgable and friendly/happy. He was patient and safety conscious throughout the tour. He even stopped the tour and had us go out to the rice fields with the workers and we got to learn (and do) a bit of the harvesting. This was definitely the best tour we took in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the real Bali. Would recommend everyone should do this tour. Great personal service and safety was paramount."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "This was more than we could of hoped for. Agus, our guide, was fantastic. He spoke fantastic english and could answer all of our left field questions. We've been to Bali many times but have never learnt so much of the real Bali. Bikes were very good quality and even suited our 7 year old."
* A traveler said: "It was great seeing the real Bali, riding through the rice paddies and taking in all the temples along the way,would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our guide, was very personable and knowledgable. The bike course was very pleasant and well thought out. We were able to see all aspects of Ubud village life. When the course was too steep for me, the buggy was right there to strap my bike to and let me ride down the hill in comfort. Water was provided along with fresh coconut water as a nice refreshing break. BOB TAKES AMAZING PHOTOS!!!! The Tirta Empul Water Temple was a much more pleasant experience with Bob there to explain the process and meaning behind each portion of the ritual. The lunch was tasty, authentic Balinese food."
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect way to see the rice terraces. It's a lovely bike ride with lovely guides who take very good care of you. No experience needed, (well you *do* need to know how to ride a bike) because they help you get comfortable with the electric bike before you get started. It's a lovely slower way to move through the countryside and see the sights."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran