Top Ubud Whale Watching
15 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "My partner and I loved this tour. But be prepared theres about 200 steps to walk down that are all uneven and 180 to walk up after the rafting. The tour guide was great, he waited with me whilst i slowly assended the steps with many rests on the way up.|The lunch was nice and you can buy a cold drink at lunch if you like."
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "Did this activity with my husband and two sons ages 14 and 11. It was loads of fun. The rapids weren't too wild and the natural scenery and rock carvings were amazing. Our guide made it fun and had us laughing as we approached the rapids. We stopped at a waterfall, where many tourists were taking selfies and stopped again where there was a shop on the banks and you could buy a drink. Even though we didn't have any money on us, we could purchase a drink and pay our guide once we returned to our bags. One of the most enertaining aspects was the interaction taking place between people and guides on other rafts. A couple of splashing wars went on. I wore shoes but you didn't have to. My husband and son coped fine without shoes, though the 400 steps down to the river were a little rough - if you have sensitive feet - wear shoes. There were about 100 steps back up - I stopped twice to catch my breath. My fit sons and husband hurried up them in no time. Buffet lunch was very welcome after the rafting. We also purchased a great action photo taken of us by the tour group. For me, it was a holiday highlight and I would do it again. A side note: you can bring your phone/camera and money - they have a waterproof bag attached to the raft which can store a few small items. You put a fresh change of clothes in a locker at the centre then are driven in an open truck ride to the top of the rvier. You ride down back to the centre where you can shower and change and have lunch. Very well organised. We were picked up from our hotel right on time and delivered back straight afterwards. Excellent."
* A traveler said: "My driver and tour guide 'Raka" made the tour memorable. Raka was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. He lives in Ubud which gives him that personal knowledge/touch that made the difference. I would recommend Raka and this trip."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Wayan picked us up in his lovely van and drove us to Sanur. After a short boat ride we toured around Nusa Penida and saw some beautiful sights. We heard about the history and culture and had a delicious crispy chicken lunch. Wayan was most helpful especially as we are both a bit older and needed some extra care. A wonderful man. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the real Bali. We were a mixed group and had a brilliant time. Alex the guide was funny and informative. Even the young kids in our group had a great day. I would do this aga8n in a heart beat"
* A traveler said: "We went with Ketut. He was very knowlegeable and communicative. The tour was well organised and flexible. He made an extra special effort to make life easier for my pregnant wife. In particular we enjoyed the monkey forest."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Nature Walks
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Neka Art Museum
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Bali Zoo
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Casa Luna Cooking School
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran