Top Tulum Private Sightseeing Tours
108 results | All Tulum Tours
* A traveler said: "Mario was amazing, he took his time explaining everything and helping with a injured mother in law. We even decided to change the second half of our tour to do something else and he accommodated the trip to us. Can't say enough great things about Mario."
* A traveler said: "The vendor (eTransfers) did an excellent job of communicating with us before the trip and after we landed in Cancun. They even sent pictures of the pick up location. Their service was highly efficient and excellent. We were on our way very shortly after we got our luggage."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour... our tour guide was great very knowledgeable, very patient and really wanted to make sure you had a wonderful experience.. Highly recommend this tour, both sites are excellent, really worth doing..."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time on this tour! Salvador was very sweet and informative on the ruins and the ecosystem and he even brought us homemade empanadas! The photos he took during the tour came out amazing too! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "So glad we did this - everyone was super kind and funny. ATVs were a blast, the cenote was STUNNING and the water felt amazing, and the zip line was so fun. The food provided was delicious. Would definitely come again and recommend."
* A traveler said: "Omg, where do I start…first I wouldn’t call it a tour, it was an excursion! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We made several stops tor snorkeling, eating, etc. I would highly recommend, I can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "It was a good informative trip with super delicious and a lot of food!! I would do it again. It was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Excelente. Our guide made us feel safe. Dove dos ojos cenote. Only recommendation is to make sure you get the long sleeve wet suit. The mosquitoes will eat alive."
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
* A traveler said: "This is a can’t miss experience. Access to this cenote is limited so it’s never crowded and truly a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour guide he was so informative on the cenote . Perfect amount of time on each activity if your not trying to spend all day doing just 1 thing."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our guide Eli was full of knowledge, friendly and we would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The nerd 🤓 in me is very pleased 😀. Our guide was great and attentive She clearly loves AND has a passion for what she does."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Amazing food. We had a lot of fun cooking and eating. Can’t wait to make these recipes at home."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. Only includes one cenote but also is the entire day till 830pm. Staff are helpful And friendly"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a fantastic teacher for both the newbies and the certified diver in our group. The Casa Cenote was beautiful and not too busy with tourists, which made for opportunity to see through the water clearly and even stop by to see the resident crocodile!"
* A traveler said: "JJ and Pasquale were excellent! JJ was so knowledgeable, and we learned a tremendous amount about the Tulum ruins, Mayan history, and the cenotes. JJ got us in as the first entrants to the ruins, which allowed us to take pics without there being anyone else around! And lunch was fantastic. Would absolutely do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Claire was amazing. Very informative, kind, and well-spoken. The driver was excellent as well. The private tour of the Tulum ruins and cenote was the highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Hector might be the best guide we have ever had in our long traveling careers. He is delightful, frank, knowledgable, and as genuinely friendly as they come. Few guides will share a meal with his/her customers, but Hector was enthusiastic about it, allowing us to get into even greater understanding."
* A traveler said: "Take this tour. We had a fantastic guide, Juan. The turtles were amazing and the cenote too. Great authentic lunch at the cenote in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "I did not actually go on this tour. Im not even in that hemisphere. I just keep getting texts about it cause clearly Jennifer does not know her own phone number. But I do appreciate an attentive service and the pictures look cool so it was probably pretty good."
* A traveler said: "Hugo was the best guide ever. I highly recommended this excursion. Very organized and fun and safe. My family felt very welcome. The zip lines, cenote and events were perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands