Beautiful, underwater sinkholes flooded with light, the cenotes of Riviera Maya, Mexico are a natural wonder and a sight to behold. Though there are many throughout the region, Casa Cenote is uniquely located in a mangrove forest close to the sea. It can be thought of as almost an underwater jungle with its algae-covered mangrove forest and soft sands.
As it is mostly open to the sky, it is less enclosed than neighboring cenotes and often has more aquatic life to see. The cenote connects one of the world’s largest underwater river systems to the ocean. Because of this, it is possible to see both fresh and saltwater fish. The unique combination of clear freshwater conditions and underwater caverns and formations make this an interesting spot for scuba divers and snorkelers. Streams of light penetrating the water from the surface add to the beauty and intrigue visible from both above and below.
Tours and tickets to Experience Casa Cenote
What are Casa Cenote hours of operation?
Should I book Casa Cenote tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Casa Cenote 2021?
What's the best way to experience Casa Cenote?
- Cenote Triple Adventure Tour in Tulum
- Cenote Diving for First-Time Divers and for Refresher Dives in Tulum
- Snorkeling Adventure Tour in Three Ecosystems
- Discover Scuba Diving in Tulum
Things to do near Tulum
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Isla Holbox
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén