Top Townsville Snorkeling
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Townsville Tours
Explore the beaches, bays and National parks of Magnetic Island with round-trip transport by catamaran from Townsville. Your flexible ferry tickets can be used any time within a month, so you can spend as long as you want swimming and snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park; hiking through the parklands; or partying at the island resorts.
Soar over the city landmarks and natural wonders of Townsville or Cleveland Bay on this exhilarating helicopter tour. Choose a 10-minute flight over the city and take in unrivalled views of Castle Hill, the beaches of the Strand and the lively Townsville Port. Alternatively, upgrade to a 30-minute flight and enjoy magnificent aerial views of Cleveland Bay and Magnetic Island as you swoop over the UNESCO-listed Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
As the first of its kind in the Southern hemisphere, MOUA will act to highlight reef conservation, restoration, and education on a global scale. The site located on John Brewer Reef is rich in history, with a strong connection to our indigenous culture and marine tourism. The Coral Greenhouse – first submerged building design by world-class artist Jason deCaires Taylor is is a bucket list trip no one should miss! The greenhouse, which many people think of as glass walls filled with fruit or flowers instead boasts a beautiful mix of art and science. Trees, life-like sculptures, and coral gardens make this staggering 72m structure a wonderland for divers. With plenty of reef nearby to explore and depths ranging from 1 to 20 metres, it is ideal for snorkelers, beginner and experienced divers. On the reef, schools of bait fish are common as well as an abundance of colourful reef fish. Turtles, Stingrays, White and Black tip reef sharks are often sighted.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Snorkeling in Townsville?
The best Snorkeling in Townsville according to Viator travelers are:
What Snorkeling in Townsville are taking additional safety precautions?
These Townsville experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Snorkeling in Townsville are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Townsville may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets