Top The Cayes Water Tours
6 results | All The Cayes Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time! John and Charles were great, very knowledgeable and fun! We saw so much more than I expected and had plenty of time to enjoy all of the variety of each stop. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Victor took the time to point out so many different variations of coral. And made sure we saw all the interesting fish that we came across during the guided snorkel tour. Both David and Victor were excellent hosts during the whole tour. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We didn’t get a pretty sunset like we anticipated but it was such a relaxing boat ride. Was small group overall I think still because of COVID there wasn’t many booking a Monday sunset but we drank and ate snacks they offered and i really liked it"
* A traveler said: "Kenton Was a fantastic guide. Had so much extra information about the country and the culture during our drive to the zip line and cave tour. Very unique experience floating through the underground caves. Excellent tamales for lunch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Mexico