Top The Cayes Speed Boats
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Nature and Wildlife
Cruises & Sailing
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
On the Water
Private and Luxury
1 result | All The Cayes Tours
Sort by: Featured
We love the natural beauty our country has to offer and want to share it in a fun-filled sustainable way. We'll take you to explore 7 epic snorkel stops; turtles, manatees, a ship wreck, sharks and rays, pristine corals at Hol Chan, the coral gardens and two sight seeing sights around Caye Caulker. After this tour you'll check so many things off of your bucket list and you'll learn so much about the Caribbean sea and we take Free GoPro photos/videos for you. We do not use single-use plastics on board our boats, we do not touch or feed the marine life and we hire experienced, energetic guides to bring you the best experience there is to offer. We also give back a percentage of our profits to the local community at the end of the year to support a number of community projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Speed Boats in The Cayes are taking additional safety precautions?
These The Cayes experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Speed Boats in The Cayes are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in The Cayes may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast