Top Tahiti Bus Services
12 results | All Tahiti Tours
* A traveler said: "Easy and professional transfer to the hotel. Nearly no waiting time at the airport and flowers as welcome gift"
* A traveler said: "Great service: waiting at exit; easy to find - clear sign with name; water available; looked after all the bags. Clean vehicle. Personable and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Upon arriving to Papeete Airport, the host was patiently awaiting for us and took us directly to our transportation. The drive to the hotel was smooth and we felt safe. The driver was professional and respectful."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time (4:20 AM), friendly and efficient! He got us to the Airport Quickly and with no fuss. Well Done!"
* A traveler said: "A very reliable service by a professional service provider. On time, courteous, and ready to serve. Provider was able to change the pick up time due to the international problems of travel experienced recently without great bureaucracy. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Was one of the smartest decisions we made on our vacation. Our driver was fantastic. He took care of all our bags, helped us at the ferry terminal and even got us on a earlier ferry then we had booked. He was also a extremely safe driver and was COVID conscious."
* A traveler said: "Cookie was a great guide!! Saw the island. Learned interesting facts! Everyone should see Tahiti this way!"
* A traveler said: "Great sightseeing, great snorkeling, great food. Unforgettable 6 hours Moorea lagoon trip. Friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the interior of the island. Extremely rough ride and you will get wet, dirty and probably bruised! Still worth it! Our guide gave us a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Good communication before pickup. They were early to puck us up but were patient as we finished checking out of the resort. Delivered us safely to the Port. Would book again."
* A traveler said: "This tour was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Mo'orea. Our guide (Corinne) was fun and engaging and taught us a lot about the island's history. The waterfall was breathtaking (as was the hike to it lol). I couldn't recommend this tour enough."
* A traveler said: "Transportation from the cruise ship to the airport in Tahiti for 5 people and 10 pieces of luggage.The driver was waiting for us when we got off the ship- loaded the luggage and got us to the airport in plenty of time.|Highly recommend Viator for all of our travel needs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Papeete Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- International private transfer, arrival departure, airport pier hotel rental
- Private Arrival Transfer: Papeete Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel or Cruise Port to Papeete Airport
- Domestic private transfer, arrival departure, airport hotel cruise rental
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Rarotonga
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Jalisco