Top Sydney Zoo Tickets & Passes
12 results | All Sydney Tours
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Good way to get to an see the Taronga Zoo on one ticket. Also great commentary from the Hop on cruise guide."
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable family experience! We had fun looking at the variety of Australian native animals. The kids enjoyed looking at the wallabies. Staff were friendly and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "We took the two day pass that included admission to the zoo. It was a great choice. We saw so much of the Bay and really got our bearings from that. It was very interesting and very relaxing so a great choice. Excellent value."
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "I haven't been to the aquarium for many years - so we were pleasantly surprised with some of the new displays and rooms. My young daughter was in awe of all the fish as she walked under the sea. Walking through the aquarium took me back to when I was a kid ogling at the tanks. It was a truly magical time."
* A traveler said: "Skip the line does exactly what it says in the tin. The staff were very observant of this and ensured that I was speedily dealt with. The view from the tower is impressive you can see the Bridge and Opera House just. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely visit with the animals. So close and the rangers are all great explaining to visitors."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sydney Observatory
- Sydney Chinatown
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Overseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)
- Royal Botanic Garden and The Domain
- Sydney Olympic Park
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Pylon Lookout
- Mt. Kosciuszko National Park
- Luna Park Sydney
- Justice and Police Museum
- 360 Bar and Dining
- Observatory Park
- Sydney Jewish Museum
- Pitt Street Mall
- Strand Arcade
- Shelly Beach
- Shark Island
- Royal National Park
- BridgeClimb Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley