Top Sydney Night Tours
14 results | All Sydney Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "The food and service were impeccable. Unfortunately we got off a bit early to explore darling harbor without realizing it was quite a walk back to the circular quay. But it was nice. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We loved every minute of this cruise. The food and Staff were exceptional! Will be back to do it all again with a group."
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "We only had a short time in Sydney, so our excursion, Sydney by Night, was perfect. Scott picked us up at the pier, even a little early. We were able to view the Opera House and Harbor Bridge, as well as Mrs. McQuarries chair. The Harry's Meat Pie food truck was cool, the old pub was a delight. Thanks for the great trip, Scott!"
* A traveler said: "First class experience. From the welcome champagne and Hors d'oeuvre to the multi-course meal everything was superb."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Oxford Street
- Museums Discovery Centre
- Museum of Sydney
- Cockle Bay
- Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Watsons Bay
- Sydney Central Business District
- Circular Quay
- Woolloomooloo Wharf
- Garrison Church
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Mt. Kosciuszko National Park
- Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- 360 Bar and Dining
- Nielsen Park
- Overseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)
- Shelly Beach
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley