Top Sydney Art & Culture
141 results | All Sydney Tours
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day Amazing area of the world Very knowledgeable and good guide Reccomend to anyone wanting to know more of the area"
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "The fires kinda dampened the tour. Not so much the smell of smoke, it was as if fog had rolled in to stay for the duration. Small group of 4, we did enjoy the back and forth conversations with the tour operator. :Can't remember his name, but he was great: We would take this tour again if we ever return to Sydney."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Great bus tour of Sydney, went to all the must sees including Bondi. Tour guide was a hoot. Recommended"
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Chris was a wonderful guide and showed us around in this amazing building, giving us heaps of informations, answering a lot of questions and being very passionate about the sydney opera house. Thanks for the tour Chris!"
* A traveler said: "It’s was amazing I had the best time ever. I want to do it again but when their filming ❤️💜💙 Great weather and tour guide. Meeting Tim (Colby) was great."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We went whale watching for our first time and not only was it the best experience ever for us. I have to say the crew on the boat were Friendly and kind and Then we all got sea sick and they were so caring and checking up on us. I highly recommend this tour to any one Thank you vicky"
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and flexible. Driver took us to many different parts of Sydney. There was a good balance with driving and walking."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "Great afternoon to let creativity flow & produce a beautiful piece of artwork but also useful. Ideal to share with your friends or family. Our instructors informative & very friendly. Really loved it 💚💛🧡💜❤💙"
* A traveler said: "Was such a fun and informative experience. Spooky things definitely did happen. It's an adventure you don't want to miss!"
* A traveler said: "I don't get excited about museums but I did enjoy this one. The tour of the submarine, destroyer, and patrol boat was very interesting. the exhibits inside were well worth while."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley