* A traveler said: "We can’t be more thankful to Nico our guide for those past days. Honestly he was the best we could imagine !! The best advices, the best places and views to admire the volcanos. Even the music in the car was exactly what we needed. This is a must do experience! Nico you are the best, thank you so so so much. So many memories and good laughs! I traveled with my best friend Laura and we are very grateful to Viator for this experience. Don t wait and book it ! And especially ask for Nico <3 (good English speaker also, which is not a detail in Indonesia) MERCI MERCI a thousand times"
* A traveler said: "Trip was tiring, mainly because I flew in to Sby Friday night and was picked up the same night to head to Bromo. The guide Dian was great, everything was explained and also taken care of. If you can't speak a word of bahasa, you definitely need to get a guide like Dian. The waterfall was awesome and somewhat more enjoyable than watching the sunrise over bromo?!"
* A traveler said: "Did this activity with my husband and two sons ages 14 and 11. It was loads of fun. The rapids weren't too wild and the natural scenery and rock carvings were amazing. Our guide made it fun and had us laughing as we approached the rapids. We stopped at a waterfall, where many tourists were taking selfies and stopped again where there was a shop on the banks and you could buy a drink. Even though we didn't have any money on us, we could purchase a drink and pay our guide once we returned to our bags. One of the most enertaining aspects was the interaction taking place between people and guides on other rafts. A couple of splashing wars went on. I wore shoes but you didn't have to. My husband and son coped fine without shoes, though the 400 steps down to the river were a little rough - if you have sensitive feet - wear shoes. There were about 100 steps back up - I stopped twice to catch my breath. My fit sons and husband hurried up them in no time. Buffet lunch was very welcome after the rafting. We also purchased a great action photo taken of us by the tour group. For me, it was a holiday highlight and I would do it again. A side note: you can bring your phone/camera and money - they have a waterproof bag attached to the raft which can store a few small items. You put a fresh change of clothes in a locker at the centre then are driven in an open truck ride to the top of the rvier. You ride down back to the centre where you can shower and change and have lunch. Very well organised. We were picked up from our hotel right on time and delivered back straight afterwards. Excellent."
* A traveler said: "The tour is excellent, the views are stunning, the guide is very helpful, and the drivers are really talented. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Pickup was on time, transit was overall comfortable and reliable, the driver even escorted us to the train station when we depart to make sure we are at the right station. We went in early July and could see the galaxy extremely clearly (guide told us we were lucky to have no cloud or moon that night so I could not guarantee you'll see it that well too). The waterfall trip is also recommended too as it is actually more magnificent than what google map shows, plus it was quite an experience to actually walk into the waterfall and get all wet. Pros: Unique experience, good and reliable service. Does all what it says. Cons: Entrance fee of Mount Bromo and waterfall not included, plus we noted after we arrived at Surabaya some local tour could be cheaper. However I did not regret booking it and really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Two friends from Australia who did this trip in November 2019. Very well organised overall. Group was very responsive via Whatsapp prior to the trip starting and answered all our questions and accommodated our requests. Our driver (Kiki) was amazing and drove us to every location efficiently and safely, and was very punctual. Only feedback would be nice to have a dedicated guide who explained the various mountains, craters, blue fire to us in more details. Would definitely recommend this trip to others."