Top Strasbourg City Tours
Saved to wishlist!
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private Sightseeing Tours
Tours by Duration
Ports of Call Tours
Cruises & Sailing
On the Ground
Private and Luxury
Likely To Sell Out
Art & Culture
5 results | All Strasbourg Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get more out of your trip to Heidelberg and explore the city with a local guide who brings his homeland to life with stories. The private tour can only be booked for your personal group of family and friends and the itinerary is entirely up to you. Possible routes include views of Speyer Cathedral and Schwetzingen Castle, but you can customize the tour to your liking. Note that entrance fees are not included.
Strasbourg is renowned for its UNESCO-listed Grande Ile and annual Christmas markets, but many travelers only get to see the highlights. On this Lokafy walking tour, connect with a Strasbourg local who will show you around their city like a friend and take you to the neighborhoods, museums, shops, and restaurants that they know and love. Chat with your guide before you arrive and devise an itinerary that suits your preferences and style of travel.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover the beautiful city of Strasbourg in a different way, on a Segway. A guide will show you around the historic places of the city, like La Petite France, La Grande Île, the European Parliament, the Cathedrale ...
Make your trip an unforgettable experience. Learn more about the European city of Strasbourg - whether on foot or by bus. The tour takes you past the Strasbourg Cathedral (inner tour possible by arrangement), through the picturesque district "La Petite France" and into the "Neustadt". A tour with a visit to the platform of the Strasbourg Cathedral is also possible for sports enthusiasts - admission is not included in the price. On a day trip, discover the beautiful medieval villages along the Alsace Wine Route. Be on the go with Julia!
Visiting Strasbourg in family or with friends lead by a private guide. What a wonderful idea! Strasbourg, the capital of the Grand Est region of France, is a must do during your holidays. You will have the chance to explore the Christmas market and the famous Cathedral. Strasbourg is to the East of Paris, about 2 hours by train, close to the German border. It is the biggest city of the Alsace Region and it is the “Capital of Christmas” where you can find one of the best markets in Europe. Strasbourg Christmas is one of the oldest in Europe and the very first in France. Enjoy the trip of your dreams thanks to more than 300 stalls, kilometres of fairy lights and the majestic Great Christmas Tree. Moreover, you will have the opportunity of visiting the Strasbourg Cathedral which is a must see and the jewel of the city. Discover the best things to do in the city, learn about the gastronomic specialties of the region and get tips about Strasbourg’s restaurants
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best City Tours in Strasbourg?
The best City Tours in Strasbourg according to Viator travelers are:
- On tour with a friend and his Mercedes S-Class - true first-class service
- Strasbourg Like a Local Customized Private Guided Walking Tour
- Strasbourg Small Group Sightseeing Historical Segway Guided Tour
- Private unforgettable tour of Strasbourg and Alsace
- Strasbourg & Christmas Market Private Familial Guided Tour
What City Tours in Strasbourg are taking additional safety precautions?
These Strasbourg experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What City Tours in Strasbourg are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Strasbourg may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas) Tours & Tickets
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie) Tours & Tickets
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts) Tours & Tickets
- La Petite France Tours & Tickets
- Place Gutenberg Tours & Tickets
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs) Tours & Tickets
- Grande Île Tours & Tickets
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps