Top St Petersburg Shore Excursions
493 results | All St Petersburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, I really like the ideal of the smaller buses. There were 14 on our tour. Perfect size."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic visit to St. Petersburg. Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and always eager to answer questions. Our driver always parked close to our destinations as well as stopping in appropriate photo opportunity places. We were thrilled with our tour."
* A traveler said: "Great 2 day tour. We couldn’t have been able to accomplish so many attraction in the city. The driver and tour guide went above and beyond to make the tour interesting. Engine and Igor were great. I’ll be using this company again and will recommend it to my friends."
* A traveler said: "Svetlana, our tour guide made this tour very special. We covered an amazing amount of history with in depth knowledge and a great sense of humour. Couldn't have been better!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent !! We packed so much into this 2 days, our guide was great she was able to give us a crash course in the history of St. Petersburg but still keep it fun. The restaurant for day one was great , the second day was not very good."
* A traveler said: "Anna was a perfect and knowledgeable guide. Highly recommended. I saw many interesting things that only an experienced guide could point out."
* A traveler said: "Svetlana and Michael were the best guide and driver you could ask for. They were waiting for us as we left immigration just like we were told. There were 15 people on the comfortable minibus. WiFi and bottled water on board. We saw so much of St Petersburg in our 2 day tour and lunches were great!"
* A traveler said: "Liked the guide, she was very well prepared and provided interesting details about the palace and tzars"
* A traveler said: "The guide,Gleb, was friendly, knowledgeable,and efficient in showing us the highlights within the short time we had. Tour duration was just right and we managed to see the main sights without feeling rushed. Highly recommended for those who only have time to see St Petersburg in a day"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour to see St Petersburg from land and water. We were very impressed with the preservation of the country’s history in the museums and the pride local people take in it. Wonderful tour guide & very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Svetlana, was incredibly knowledgeable of all facets of St Petersburg history and art. A very enjoyable 3 days!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Natalya, was the perfect guide to tour around St Petersburg for two days. We were super lucky to get her. Our tour was a small group of eight. That made our stops quick, efficient and intimate. I learned so much on the history of St Petersburg. Loved all the stops! High recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Svetlana, was amazing. Her English was perfect and she had a great and engaging personality. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 days and would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting St. Petersburg by cruise ship. It was easy to locate our tour in the arrivals hall after clearing immigration. Our bus was full (18 passengers) so it was a little tight for the longer excursions, but was still worth it...and we paid about half of what the cruise ship offered for basically the same tour."
* A traveler said: "Small group was very nice, we were not rushed through the day. The lunch break was at a very good place. Our tour guide was from the area and had vast knowledge of the culture and history."
St Petersburg 2 Day Top-Guided Optimized Mini-Group Tour Introducing The Best of the City And Its Suburbs
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed 2 great days with very friendly staff, especially Tatiana! The palaces were amazing and we didn’t have to wait in huge line ups as we were with a tour. We also saved on the cost of a Russian Visa . We felt very safe at all times and would highly recommend Viator to get a great taste of Saint Petersburg! Thank-you so much!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! It visited all the main attractions in 2 days. Lunch on the first day was great! The schedule was ontime and we got to spend ample time at each attraction. I recommend this tour. Our tour guide was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Spent 3 days seeing the fabulous city of St Petersburg with Alla tours. Wonderful knowledgeable guide Angie and terrific driver Alexis. Wouldn’t have changed anything, great memories of an incredible city!"
* A traveler said: "Four of us were on an exclusive 2 day Maxi Balt tour. It was extremely well organized and we saw everything in an efficient way. Our guide, Veronica, and are driver were excellent. Could not have been better."
* A traveler said: "Execellent show presented with a lot of enthusiasm by the performers. The light snack was delicious The Palace setting made it even more sensational"
* A traveler said: "Nadja did a wonderful job of presenting the historical perspective of St. Petersburg and it'ssignificance in Russian history. I felt as if I really understood the essence of the city and the progression of rulers. Strongly recommend this to anyone traveling to St. Petersburg."
* A traveler said: "An excellent 2 day tour with our guide Irena , whose English and knowledge were excellent. She was very engaging and informative and brought St Petersberg to life with her stories and explanations. Fabulous ,couldn't recommend highly enough ."
* A traveler said: "Roman was very pleasant , knowledgeable and very helpful|W had an excellent view of the enormous Hermitage - we saw so much more with his guidance|No queueing and picked up from our hotel |Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "An outstanding guide and driver. Good value for money. The guide deserves full credit for given us a wonderful experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Canal Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Neva River (Reka Neva)
- The Anna Akhmatova Museum
- St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)
- Grand Maket Russia
- Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)
- Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)
- Gatchina Palace
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)
- Bronze Horseman
- Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)
- Russian Museum of Ethnography
- Museum of Optics
- The State Museum of the Political History of Russia
- Constantine Palace
- Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)
- Menshikov Palace
- State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)
- Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Admiralty Building
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway