Top St Petersburg Full-day Tours
334 results | All St Petersburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience - made all the better by our excellent tour guide Marina. She was knowledgeable and happy to make the day totally bespoke. Highly recommend this type of tour for a small group. We were a group of 6 and the private transport/ tour guide works perfect."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Eugenia was amazing. We never had to join the long queues as she got us straight in to all the venues. Her knowledge and delivery of it was faultless. We got to see and do everything we had hoped for."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! We were picked up promptly at our hotel and received an informative overview of St. Petersburg history as we traveled to the palace sites. Our tour guide, Kate, was knowledgeable and handled everything for us on location. She was very helpful and made the tour a true learning experience. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a perfect and knowledgeable guide. Highly recommended. I saw many interesting things that only an experienced guide could point out."
* A traveler said: "Olga was the best tour guide you can asked for her knowledge of St. Petersburg , architecture, history, art and was deep and very well presented. She answered all our questions in a friendly and attentive way. I you are thinking of visiting St. Petersburg asked for Olga!!!"
* A traveler said: "Veronica was so very personable and knowledgeable my husband and I were so very comfortable and enjoyed the day immensely. We have decided all tours from this point forward will be the private tours, we were able to pick and choose the sights we were interested in, thus we had more time in these places."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour to see St Petersburg from land and water. We were very impressed with the preservation of the country’s history in the museums and the pride local people take in it. Wonderful tour guide & very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "An outstanding guide and driver. Good value for money. The guide deserves full credit for given us a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, I really like the ideal of the smaller buses. There were 14 on our tour. Perfect size."
St Petersburg 2 Day Top-Guided Optimized Mini-Group Tour Introducing The Best of the City And Its Suburbs
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed 2 great days with very friendly staff, especially Tatiana! The palaces were amazing and we didn’t have to wait in huge line ups as we were with a tour. We also saved on the cost of a Russian Visa . We felt very safe at all times and would highly recommend Viator to get a great taste of Saint Petersburg! Thank-you so much!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Irena was excellent and we were very glad we went ahead and got a tour guide for this."
* A traveler said: "It was great! The guide met me as promised and even waited for me because I was late (rain plus blocked traffic). She was so gracious and understanding. Then she oriented me very well to the museum’s layout and made suggestions for what I should see. I felt well-equipped to tackle the museum by the time she left me to enjoy it. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Roman was very pleasant , knowledgeable and very helpful|W had an excellent view of the enormous Hermitage - we saw so much more with his guidance|No queueing and picked up from our hotel |Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Svetlana and Michael were the best guide and driver you could ask for. They were waiting for us as we left immigration just like we were told. There were 15 people on the comfortable minibus. WiFi and bottled water on board. We saw so much of St Petersburg in our 2 day tour and lunches were great!"
* A traveler said: "Small group was very nice, we were not rushed through the day. The lunch break was at a very good place. Our tour guide was from the area and had vast knowledge of the culture and history."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic visit to St. Petersburg. Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and always eager to answer questions. Our driver always parked close to our destinations as well as stopping in appropriate photo opportunity places. We were thrilled with our tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent !! We packed so much into this 2 days, our guide was great she was able to give us a crash course in the history of St. Petersburg but still keep it fun. The restaurant for day one was great , the second day was not very good."
* A traveler said: "Our private shore city was excelent! The guide, Ivan, was very attentive, helpful and expeditos. In one day, we got to know many attractions that the city offers. Tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Victoria, our guide was very friendly, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable . Catherine Palace was a delight and the Amber room was breathtaking. Peterhof was also delightful but the gardens were stunning and all the more enjoyable because the sun shone. All in all a real treat of a day."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! It visited all the main attractions in 2 days. Lunch on the first day was great! The schedule was ontime and we got to spend ample time at each attraction. I recommend this tour. Our tour guide was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing tour, our guide was excellent, very knowledgeable. Also we were taken around the Palace at the end of the day which mean't very few people were there and the opportunity to see everything was maximised. Thank you for such a fantastic trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Olga was excellent! She is very knowledgeable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Our tour included hotel transport which was done very well."
* A traveler said: "A canal boat ride is an absolutely wonderful way to see St Petersburg without traffic and huge crowds. If you're lucky enough to have Alexandra as your guide you will be blessed with a well-mannered, organised, well-educated young woman who can answer all of your questions with her top-class English skills - AND - I really appreciated that she made contact with me a couple of times prior to the tour to make sure I felt confident with our arrangements. A very impressive tour which I highly recommend! PS... Earlier this day I was in terrible pain from blisters on my feet from walking so much the day before. I thought the rest of my holiday was ruined. When I messaged Alexandra on WhatsApp she offered to come to my hotel early, with a taxi, and help me find more comfortable shoes! She actually saved my entire holiday 😇"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Alexandrinsky Theatre
- State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)
- Leningrad Zoo St. Petersburg
- The General Staff Building
- Dostoevsky Museum
- Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)
- Gatchina Palace
- Neva River (Reka Neva)
- Admiralty Building
- Nevsky Prospekt
- The Menshikov Palace
- The State Museum of the Political History of Russia
- Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Menshikov Palace
- Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)
- Mariinsky Theatre
- Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway