Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg is full of magnificent palaces, historic landmarks, and famous museums—in fact, there are so many that you need a good few days just to cover the highlights.
To save hours of waiting, secure skip-the-line tickets to the most popular sights, which include the Peterhof Grand Palace, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, and the Catherine Palace; book guided tours of the Hermitage Museum and Faberge Museum for deeper insight in Russian history; or set sail on a boat cruise along the Neva River. For an unforgettable evening, attend a Russian ballet or folk show at one of the city’s most prestigious venues, or immerse yourself in Russian culture with a traditional dinner or a guided vodka tasting.
See below for our top picks and experiences that you can't miss in St. Petersburg.
9 Tours and Activities
- Top Day Trips from St. Petersburg
- Don't-Miss Dishes in St. Petersburg
- Where to Find the Best Views in St. Petersburg
- Art Lover's Guide to St. Petersburg
- Romantic Things to Do in St. Petersburg
- Ways to Beat the Crowds in St. Petersburg
- Must-See Museums in St. Petersburg
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in St. Petersburg