Top St Augustine Kayaking Tours
13 results | All St Augustine Tours
* A traveler said: "Ducky was our guide and she was amazing!! She told us a lot of history about St Augustine. We love this awesome town with all of it history. The trolley tour was excellent and I think everyone should take your tour because it gave us a lot of knowledge of this beautiful old town."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and informative, would do it again. Each driver whose vehicle we boarded was pleasant and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the boat tour of the Saint Augustine water way. The captain was very informative and interesting. We also learned a lot about the history of Saint Augustine. Would take the tour again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Tour guides were fun, knowledgeable and interesting. The trip covered a lot of St. Augustine. We saw numerous dolphins too. Would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Karen, our tour guide, really brought the historical City of St. Augustine to life! She is a wonderful story teller and excellent communicator."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun. Captain Tyler was a very knowledgeable and funny guide. The river was eerie and beautiful. Going fast on the boat was so exhilarating. I recommend this to anyone of any age."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and informative. The crew was great. A good variety of wines. We enjoyed the wildlife and the St. Augustine history. Overall great time. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Michelle, was phenomenal! She is a master storyteller in all the best ways. My husband loves history - I’m more of a ‘like’- however Michelle brought St. Augustine to life in such a way that we were both researching more after the tour. Would definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "We were like a kid in a candy store. The dolphins were so beautiful. My kids couldn’t believe how cute they all were. The crew were so entertaining and patient and very informative."
* A traveler said: "The hall of fame. The staff were fantastic and so knowledgeable. We also visited the Caddy Shack and had a great lunch."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Sooooooo informative with a wonderful guide! Highly recommend!! Excellent orientation of city and reveals the charm and history of St Augustine."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, we also learned some history about st Augustine and the estuaries & eco system! both Ben & Ethan were amazing guides, highly recommended!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- Colonial Quarter
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Oldest Wooden School House
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Old Florida Museum
- Oldest Store Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- Medieval Torture Museum
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina