St Augustine Fishing Charters & Fishing Trips
14 results | All St Augustine Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! Great way to get a feel for this unique city. Pleasant walk - suggest you start your visit with this tour. Will make the rest of your visit more rewarding."
* A traveler said: "Ducky was our guide and she was amazing!! She told us a lot of history about St Augustine. We love this awesome town with all of it history. The trolley tour was excellent and I think everyone should take your tour because it gave us a lot of knowledge of this beautiful old town."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. Sandra was an awesome guide and story teller. She even had picture to correlate with her stories."
* A traveler said: "Loved the stories and the old buildings so beautiful. Tour guide was early and ready to go. He did a great job retelling the stories."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Bob. He was excellent! He has tons of interesting information and stories. I only wish the tour went to more secluded areas or was later at night. The amount of people out on the streets meant the atmosphere was not very creepy. I had a good time though!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable, gave lots of historic information. Waited patiently for us when we were running a little late due to parking issues."
* A traveler said: "Definitely getting the chance to capture these pictures and actually seeing footage with spirits! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Jan is a detailed and interactive storyteller whose passion for the paranormal shines through. I'm not really a "ghostie", but the historical references and the context brings the past alive. Great job Jan!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. We learned so much about St. Augustin. We were very happy that we decided to book a private tour. It was worth any penny!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Michelle, was phenomenal! She is a master storyteller in all the best ways. My husband loves history - I’m more of a ‘like’- however Michelle brought St. Augustine to life in such a way that we were both researching more after the tour. Would definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I visited the jail this week. Patrick our “Convict “ guide was very entertaining as well as informative on life in a jail in the 1800’s . What was surprising was the fact in closed in 1953. Would recommend for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Karen, our tour guide, really brought the historical City of St. Augustine to life! She is a wonderful story teller and excellent communicator."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Oldest Store Museum
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Colonial Quarter
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina