Top Southern China Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Southern China Tours
You may have adopted a baby Chinese girl/boy from one of the cities in Hunan Province (changsha, zhuzhou, xiangtan, hengyang, changde, yongzhou etc.) years ago, Since she/he become smart and old enough to learn her birth place and the adopted orphanage, you may need a private orphanage visiting trip with everything organized including the filling of forms and the local government registration to visit the orphanage, the arrangement of a private interpret and private van with a personal driver, customization of your tour schedule, your hotel reservation in the city you may want to visit. please leave all your worries to us and just get ready for your worry-free orphanage visiting trip in Hunan Province. If you need customized tour schedule, please contact us for details via email or phone number.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Watch acrobats perform daring feats, admire state-of-the-art sets and staging, and immerse yourself in Guangzhou’s culture when you see the renowned Chimelong International Circus. Your tickets are for The Forest Code: a varied and accomplished show that features hundreds of elite performers, and has been performed since 2006. Book admission in advance to guarantee your seats, and enjoy seamless transport to and from your local hotel, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Southern China?
The best Kid-Friendly in Southern China according to Viator travelers are:
- Hunan Orphanage visiting
- 2-Hour Chimelong International Circus "The Forest Code Show" Including Hotel Pickup
- Private Painting Lessons
What Kid-Friendly in Southern China are good for avoiding crowds?
- Moon Hill (Yueliang Shan)
- Green Lotus Peak (Bilian Feng)
- Happy Valley Shenzhen
- Binlang Ethnic Village (Binglanggu)
- Jingjiang Wangcheng City (Jingjiang Princes' City)
- Window of the World
- Shamian Island
- Sanya Bay (Sanya Wan)
- Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park
- Yuexiu Park (Yuexiu Gongyuan)
- Fubo Hill (Fubo Shan)
- Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Canton Tower
- Guangzhou Museum
- Luhuitou Park
- Museum of the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King
- Chimelong Water Park
- Baisha Ancient Town (Baishazhen)
- Kingkey 100 (KK100)
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Zhuhai
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Quanzhou
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Lingui County
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China