Top South Island Walking Tours
134 results | All South Island Tours
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "Long day but a great one. Great commentary from our driver Gabe, with a lovely friendly manor and sense of humour. Cruise was marvellous, we got to see the waterfalls, seals and the entrance to the sound from the Tasmine. Wonderful day, we will do it again on another visit. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our house, exactly on time, and had beautiful individual platters for lunch. All the presenters werknowleagable as well as in touch with the group. Th variety of wines we tasted was impressive. Our driver was a real delight with a great sense of humour. Really commendable experience, thanks so much"
* A traveler said: "Shuttle bus was waiting when I arrived very friendly driver had no hassles am heading back to Queenstown so will definitely use there service again Cheers Yvonne nz"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and commentary. Definitely recommend doing it. Well organised. Boat was nice and clean. Guides instructions were very clear and easy to understand"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "Cool cruise on Wakatipu with great commentary and awesome scenery. Local history and other activities described well during cruise."
* A traveler said: "It was great. Breathtaking. We were very lucky because it was sunny and saw dolphins swimming with the cruise. The guide and the whole team was lovely too."
* A traveler said: "The shuttle was right on time, was very comfortable and the driver was very courteous. Luggage was put in a pull behind trailer which made loading and unloading much easier."
* A traveler said: "I shared the most spectacular views with a bunch of nice and funny people. We had a good laugh. And, our tour guide, Jamie, saved my iPhone from the mirror lake. Hahahaha. A 5-star trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "Always such an awesome experience, we have never done this in warm weather so suckers for punishment for how cold it is but would do it over & over again."
* A traveler said: "Once in a lifetime experience… truly exceptional trip and worth every cent! The guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable, the glacier stop was absolutely breathtaking. Highly recommend this to anyone. In fact, it should be on EVERYONE’S bucket list!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful clear day for our flight and cruise. Amazing to see the dolphins frolicking beside and behind the boat. Informative tour guide on both the flight and the cruise."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide- Martin was great. His knowledge was amazing. He made a day exceptional. Tour: the selection of winery and food was excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
* A traveler said: "The best time!!! Everyone has to do this!! Driver was awesome and so was the experience...the family loved it :)"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic - I’m a big LOTR fan & the experience was just amazing. Our guide was very informative 😀"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic memorable day. Friendly and informative staff. Alex our pilot was most accomodating helpful and patient with our family group of 9. We enjoyed our complete day and the beautiful sunshine and perfect weather was a bonus. Thank you air milford"
* A traveler said: "Very informative & engaging representative. Gave personal insight into sights & went out of his way to accommodate wishes."
* A traveler said: "Our family loved our trip on the TSS Earnslaw. Our kids liked seeing how the boat worked and spending time on deck. The farm tour was a great experience for city kids and we all enjoyed our afternoon tea. Definitely recommend as a family activity."
* A traveler said: "Despite awful weather we got to try delicious wines and taste yummy food on this well constructed tour. Friendly guide and welcoming wineries."
* A traveler said: "Seeing a sperm whale, waiting for moment to see the tail as he dived back down. Truly awesome. And great to see dolphins."
* A traveler said: "We loved the boat trip in the sound and really enjoyed the bush walk. The guide was also very informative."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Waipara Springs Winery and Cafe
- Fox Glacier
- Marlborough Sounds
- Skippers Canyon
- Franz Josef Glacier Hot Pools
- Port Marlborough (Picton Cruise Port)
- Akaroa Harbour
- Lake Tekapo
- Kiwi Birdlife Park
- Coronet Peak
- Mt. Cook (Aoraki)
- Rob Roy Glacier Track (Rob Roy Track)
- Shotover River
- Mount Hutt
- International Antarctic Centre
- Pegasus Bay Winery and Restaurant
- Mona Vale
- Queenstown Arts and Crafts Market
- Avon River
- Taieri Gorge Railway
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Rarotonga