Top South Iceland Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All South Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Cruise through snow and ice on Langjökull, one of Iceland’s largest glaciers, on this guided tour. Take a ride in a 4x4 monster ice truck and enjoy the Icelandic scenery on the ride to the glacier. Then, suit up in the provided gear, learn how to drive the snowmobile, and follow your guide as you speed through ice and snowfields.
While many tours in Iceland make pit stops at glaciers—the country is, after all, full of them—fewer take you over them and close enough to discover their interesting features. With this tour, take an easy glacier hike to see ice formations, crevasses, and water cauldrons that you’d miss just stopping for a look. Your climbing crampons are provided, and the guided hike is offered 2-3 times a day so it’s easier to fit into your schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Unique Experiences in South Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
These South Iceland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in South Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in South Iceland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England