Top South Iceland Private and Luxury
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Tickets & Passes
Likely To Sell Out
On the Water
4 results | All South Iceland Tours
Experience the thrill of speeding over Iceland’s rivers, waterfalls, and glaciers on a zipline adventure in the seaside village of Vik. This 1.5-hour excursion combines exciting ziplines with hiking through Iceland’s dynamic landscape. The zipline course is just 3 minutes from the Vik Hi Hostel (the meeting spot) and ends with a walk back to the hostel so you can spend more time adventuring and less time in transit.
Experience the rare sensation of visiting a natural ice cave on this small-group tour. Board a Super Jeep in Vík and go off the beaten track into the Icelandic wilderness. You'll leave the regular tourist trail behind as you journey through a landscape of majestic mountains and glaciers toward the Katla Ice Cave.
Secure your spot in advance, and see the Sólheimajökull Glacier from a different perspective on this guided kayak tour. After dressing in the included dry suit, learn the basics of kayaking before paddling out behind your guide into the lagoon. Observe the glacier landscape as you glide around the icebergs anchored in the lagoon.
This tour is one of our all time favorites! Eyjafjallajökull is the famous glacier that erupted in 2010 causing massive flight problems all over Europe. We drive up the slopes of the glacier in a highly equipped 4x4 Super Jeep and on our way take in the astonishing view over the whole South coast of Iceland, including the Westman-Islands. This tour gives you the perfect glacier experience; an exciting Super Jeep drive in the snow, walk on the glacier and the magnificent view over the south. **We always try to fit our trips to our guests needs and wishes**
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Private and Luxury in South Iceland?
What Private and Luxury in South Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
What Private and Luxury in South Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets