Top South Australia Tickets & Passes
16 results | All South Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day, had plenty of time to wonder around. The bus trip was brilliant and everyone was friendly"
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to view Adelaide and see and hear a little of its history. Calm, peaceful cruise experience. Staff were attentive and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "All good except but too long at Haige chocolates Michael was very informative with lots of stories and history"
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Terri was very knowledgable. Tour operator was good, logistics were well organised. Lunch was good as well. Great trip out of Adelaide and amazing scenery. Could have more time at McLaren Vale"
* A traveler said: "Interesting wineries, delicious food platter, courteous and helpful driver, delightful scenery en route."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Just AMAZING. We had the best morning ever. The crew were amazing. We hooked up with Dolphins as soon as we left and got in the water with them safely and carefully. Overall the most amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip which was well organised and efficient but enabled me to do my own thing. Def recommend"
* A traveler said: "The idea about the bus is awesome! We really enjoyed the trip. Professional people, responsible driver, comfy bus and a good-planed route Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent wine tour and tasting. I really enjoyed the visit and the guide was very knowledgable. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this outing! It's great idea to combine Mt. Lofty with the Cleland Wildlife Park."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Glenelg Tram
- Victoria Square
- Eyre Peninsula
- Pennington Bay
- South Australian Museum
- Kelly Hill Conservation Park
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- Adelaide Gaol
- Monarto Zoo
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Clifford’s Honey Farm
- American River
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Murray River
- Seppeltsfield Wines
- Little Sahara
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Bali