Top South Australia Dinner
13 results | All South Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Russell our guide was full of knowledge. Pace was great, not rushed, food lovely and the wineries had great selections for tasting"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and friendly guide. Highly recommended. For some reason Viator has a 100 character min for reviews."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Greig was very knowledgeable, friendly and open to catering the tour to our specific tastes and anything we wished."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip which was well organised and efficient but enabled me to do my own thing. Def recommend"
* A traveler said: "The idea about the bus is awesome! We really enjoyed the trip. Professional people, responsible driver, comfy bus and a good-planed route Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was wonderful. Danny was friendly and knowledgeable from start to finish and we got a comfortable amount of time at each location. The food and wines were all lovely, although Nepenthe winery was my personal favourite! Great value, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, professional, friendly and knowledgable guide. Great day overall and thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent local knowledge Friendly service Entertaining and excellent choice of locations for the tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- McLaren Vale Winery Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting and Lunch
- Barossa Valley Wineries Tour with Tastings and Lunch from Adelaide
- Barossa Valley Food and Wine Tour
- Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from Adelaide with Maggie Beer Farm
- McLaren Vale and Glenelg Wine Tasting and Sightseeing (Half-day Afternoon)
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Bali