Top Skaftafell Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
On the Ground
Likely To Sell Out
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
6 results | All Skaftafell Tours
Many glacier tours in Vatnajökull National Park require travelers to walk from the parking lot to the glacier terminus, eating into their time on the ice. On this tour, maximize your time on Falljökull glacier by traveling as near as possible in a four-wheel-drive vehicle. Explore moulins, crevasses, and other formations in the company of an Association of Icelandic Mountain Guides-certified guide.
Iceland’s mighty glaciers boast some of the country’s most impressive scenery, but their isolated locations and icy terrain make exploring a challenge. On this beginner-level morning or afternoon hike, explore glacial landscapes around Falljökull with your guide. With safety equipment included, admire unrivaled views over the frozen wilderness.
Enjoy a safe and stress-free visit to Vatnajökull Glacier with this guided half-day tour. No need to worry if you’ve never been hiking near glaciers before, as a harness, crampons, and an ice axe are provided, and a teacher shows you how to use the gear. During the trip, visit Vatnajokull Glacier, and spend time exploring the icefall of Falljökull.
The Laki Craters are famous for their beauty, but getting there is famously difficult. A guided Jeep tour makes it possible to see the craters safely, with all transportation provided by specialty Jeeps engineered for Iceland’s rugged environment. After a hike through the glaciers, continue on a second hike to the Tjarnargígur pond crater, explore hidden waterfalls, and visit the beautiful Fjadrargljufur Canyon before returning to your Kirkjubæjarklaustur hotel.
Capture gorgeous photos of one of earth’s most remarkable phenomena: the blue ice caves of Vatnajökull National Park. Exploring in a group no larger than 13, with a guide and a helmet for safety’s sake, travel from Jökulsárlón to the cave in a rugged 4WD, then explore the eerie underground landscapes. Choose between a range of departure times to suit your schedule and the daylight.
• Certified guides Our guides have certification from AIMG (Association of Icelandic Mountain Guides). • Small groups The group size for our trips never exceeds 8 people. • 4x4 drive We will drive you all the way to the glacier. That means more time we can spend on ice. • Evening departure (June - August) If you want to avoid the crowds join us for our evening tour and enjoy the complete silence.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Skaftafell?
The best Tickets & Passes in Skaftafell according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Skaftafell are taking additional safety precautions?
These Skaftafell experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Skaftafell are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Skaftafell may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets