Top Sedona Day Trips
54 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Well planned with right amount of sightseeing and breaks. The driver,Chip, was excellent in every respect. Tour was on schedule."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Got picked up at my hotel. Great service. The canyon experience was amazing. Ty took us to different spots to take some memorable pictures"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience our guide Sheldon was very informative and showed us all the best view points of the canyon. The sunset is spectacular with the clouds and the light reflecting on the canyon. Again an experience that needs be seen once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Fun! Beautifull! Breath taking! Exciting! Relaxing! Definitely a do-over. The train was clean. Well maintained. Staff was enjoyable and informative. Facilities, store, and station were great."
* A traveler said: "Ed was an awesome guide who provided lots of interesting information throughout the tour. Great suggestions for the best views."
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative about the topography and history of Arizona. She was a good driver and had lots of enthusiasm even though it was a long day. We especially enjoyed our experience through Canyon X with our guide, Jordan, who was very knowledgeable and who took great pictures!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour guide Ty - very professional and caring. I was nervous about how it would work but was willing to pay. It was worth it as I feel we experienced the whole of the Grand Canyon in one day. Also really enjoyed shopping on Apache res."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Seldom was our guide! He was outstanding! The tour far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sheldon!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING! Our guide Elias was very nice and handled the Colorado river and it’s rapids with ease. Definitely a “must do” experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my trip to the Grand Canyon yesterday. Matt was very knowledgeable about the area, and knew how to fit in some humor along the way. There were plenty of stops throughout the trip, plenty of photo opportunities and time to explore. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Monument Valley is extraordinary and beautiful so the tour was never going to disappoint but the slick organisation, knowledge and comfort provided by Viator/Angel added to the day. Very good."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Highly recommended. Our guide -Ken - was very knowledgeable. We had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Jim conducted a most informative and interesting tour. We were lucky to be with a great group, too. This word requirement for the review is a bit much, don’t you think?"
* A traveler said: "Went with redstone tours, Kevin was great . What fun! Monument valley was breathtaking . Had a person with a fold up wheelchair. We made it fine. Ride is bumpy , but ok."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. P/u at hotel in Sedona for appox 12 hour day. Ed, our guide was just terrific. Be prepared for the heat when outside the van, which was very comfortable. Walk from the parking lot to the viewing point is a good hike at Horseshoe Bend. Uphill coming back so be prepared. The canyon was wonderful. You will be guided through by local Native Americans since this is on their reservation. Their assistance with camera shots is marvelous. Long day but would highly recommend for adults . Children not so much unless they can care for themselves. Both locations can get crowded. Just so you know. Off season would be less crowded if that is an option for you."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Excellent and knowledgeable guide. Provided stunning views of the Canyon. Great lunch. Interesting histories of native people. Well worth the cost. Great trip for newcomers who dont want to deal with driving!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun trip. Weather was perfect, which added a lot. The views were awesome. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "It is extremely hot in the bottom of the canyon so the two opportunities for dips in the Colorado were brilliant."
* A traveler said: "The views within Monument valley and the friendliness of both your guides. As well as learning about the history and geology oh Northern Arizona."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico