Top Sedona Cultural Tours
59 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "Rachel’s knoll and the meditation at the Medicine wheel stunning scenery and guide connected well with all of us"
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about Sedona which helped with planning the rest of our trip while here. I recommend doing the trolley the first part of trip so you can decide where to go and what to do the rest of the week."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "Crystal was absolutely magical. My mom and I were the only ones on the tour, which was perfect. We went through the process of the Medicine Wheel, learning what each point means, and then had time to reflect on our own personal journeys. The conversation and wisdom provided by Crystal was incredible for both my mom and I. We learned so much more than we expected to! You will not regret this magical tour."
* A traveler said: "Ed was an awesome guide who provided lots of interesting information throughout the tour. Great suggestions for the best views."
* A traveler said: "Wealth of information and knowledge about Sedona. Would recommend to do on the first day of your trip to Sedona to get a wide variety of views and spots that can be explored later on the trip"
* A traveler said: "Chris is the best! Funny, knowledgeable and considerate. Be sure to ask for him. Great transportation too."
* A traveler said: "Ken was a wonderful guide! We really appreciated his flexibility and insight into the Native American ruins we visited while on our trip to AZ. When our daughter expressed interest in seeing a particular town, he rearranged the route to include a quick mini-adventure to a mine, and drove us through that town to we could see it. Excellent trip and guide!"
* A traveler said: "Crystal is an amazing Leader who gave us the most transforming and healing experience of our lives. We were a group of 4 and she gave each and every single one of us detailed time until we reached our resolution and healing. She was extremely knowledgeable and wise beyond our expectation or experiences with many other spiritual tours we have taken. Each and every one of us left with a life-time of healing gift. My group had leaders and healers participating - I know them all very well- yet, we were blown away about how quickly Crystal guided us into our resolution without a beat! We walked away with our lives forever to be changed and our lives evolved!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience. We had such a great time visiting the Grand Canyon with Chris, who was an experienced guide full of fun facts and useful information. The van was spacious, clean and well stocked with everything from water, soda, snacks and hand-sanitizer. Chris was engaging, professional and entertaining. Lunch was great (delicious food and the best seat in the house). There was plenty of time for overlook walks and photos, and even saw some Elk. The drive from Sedona is long (2 hours) but the scenery is gorgeous, and full of great vistas. Chris has a lot of background on the local area, park policies and history of the Canyon, including native American culture, which we appreciated. He was also very Covid aware, and respected our boundaries with regard to space and masks, which was very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Kai was a blessing and words cannot describe the amazing experience we had and we have Kai to thank for that. She was phenominal tour guide which made the experience priceless. R & R Michigan"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour with great people! I am a 40 year old single woman on a solo trip, and this was the way to see the Grand Canyon. Our guide Matt was awesome, and also gave me some places to check out while in Sedona. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "You will never see what you’re going to see at Antelope Canyon-truly Amazing! Tour was worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "Spending time with Anke was amazing. She is very intuitive, honest and inspirational. She guided me through a life changing meditation that has changed my trajectory in life. My heart was opened and I'm beyond grateful."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. The grandeur of the canyon is indescribable and it was all enhanced by our great guide, Ken."
* A traveler said: "Went with redstone tours, Kevin was great . What fun! Monument valley was breathtaking . Had a person with a fold up wheelchair. We made it fine. Ride is bumpy , but ok."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very personalized and intimate. We had a great experience. We really got to understand each vortex and felt the energy in each"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico