Top Savannah How to Get Around
152 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very knowledgeable, recommend for everyone. Located near a great historic area. Recommend more shade for the top deck"
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Joshua was so entertaining and informative about the food, restaurants and history. I highly recommend him and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience thanks to Pamela who was very entertaining and the perfect guide. She kept us all in line, was very knowledgeable and overall had A great personality. Highly recommend the ghost tour and Pamela as the guide"
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Very knowledgeable! Went above and beyond with more information. Definitely worth the time!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Martin was fabulous! He walked us through the details of the story with additional facts and tid-bits that made it even more interesting."
* A traveler said: "See all the beautiful home and gardens. The boat tour was awesome. Good food and drinks. The staff was very pleasant and will to accommodate all passengers."
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable, and hilarious. The crab shack was delicious and the Cruise memorable. Once again hi5 to the tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cemetery. So much wonderful history.. Our guide Jessica was awesome! Very knowledgeable! Bring bug spray."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, when a car would approach as he speaking he would either stop speaking or raise his voice in order for everyone to be able to hear what he was saying… We learned many fascinating facts about Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience and our tour guide was fabulous. I’d definitely recommend anyone in Savannah to go! Just suspend belief and enjoy the spooky stories for a night."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing! Checked out many places we normally would not stop by. Other people on trip were very nice. Heard some good history too!"
* A traveler said: "Rose was great. Learn a lot about the historic district and she was funny as well. Definitely recommend to others"
* A traveler said: "Jovy was an amazing story teller and made the experience so much fun. We really enjoyed this tour. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great stories. The equipment was fun. We learned things we wouldn’t have found just looking around the city on our own. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "The crew was courteous, attentive, and professional. From the moment we walked up, the ship's crew made us feel welcome and special. The music was lively and had everyone singing and dancing. It was truly a joy to experience the Georgia Queen in Savannah."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida