Top Savannah Historical Tours
96 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Martin was fabulous! He walked us through the details of the story with additional facts and tid-bits that made it even more interesting."
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "Rose was great. Learn a lot about the historic district and she was funny as well. Definitely recommend to others"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience thanks to Pamela who was very entertaining and the perfect guide. She kept us all in line, was very knowledgeable and overall had A great personality. Highly recommend the ghost tour and Pamela as the guide"
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with Mike. He was very knowledgeable and the tour was focused on civil war history and how it impacted the south and Savannah and threw in lots of general Savannah history and low country history as well. Took two teenagers who also enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cemetery. So much wonderful history.. Our guide Jessica was awesome! Very knowledgeable! Bring bug spray."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Jovy was an amazing story teller and made the experience so much fun. We really enjoyed this tour. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "I had such a wonderful time on this tour. It is absolutely beautiful to walk through the cemetery and our guide was so knowledgeable and passionate about all the history there. I highly recommend this tour on your trip to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Very knowledgeable! Went above and beyond with more information. Definitely worth the time!"
* A traveler said: "We took the 10 PM tour and it was really enjoyable. I love hearing the history behind several areas in addition to the fun facts. Tour guide was naturally funny and an excellent storyteller. Despite the tour being two hours long, time went by fast. The walking was not tiring but instead very manageable."
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, when a car would approach as he speaking he would either stop speaking or raise his voice in order for everyone to be able to hear what he was saying… We learned many fascinating facts about Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Great stories. The equipment was fun. We learned things we wouldn’t have found just looking around the city on our own. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "My guide Dawn of the Savannah Dead was fun, knowledgeable, and very thorough. Her knowledge of the site and people was suberb."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Davenport House Museum
- Andrew Low House
- Telfair Academy
- Massie Heritage Center
- Sorrel Weed House
- Factors Walk
- Reynolds Square
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- First African Baptist Church
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Owens-Thomas House
- Madison Square
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- The Pirates’ House
- Columbia Square
- Savannah Historic District
- Olde Pink House
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida