Top Savannah Cultural Tours
50 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Martin was fabulous! He walked us through the details of the story with additional facts and tid-bits that made it even more interesting."
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience thanks to Pamela who was very entertaining and the perfect guide. She kept us all in line, was very knowledgeable and overall had A great personality. Highly recommend the ghost tour and Pamela as the guide"
* A traveler said: "Rose was great. Learn a lot about the historic district and she was funny as well. Definitely recommend to others"
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with Mike. He was very knowledgeable and the tour was focused on civil war history and how it impacted the south and Savannah and threw in lots of general Savannah history and low country history as well. Took two teenagers who also enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Row?Ro? Not sure how to Spell my tour Guides name. It was very informative, delicious and a very highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "My guide Dawn of the Savannah Dead was fun, knowledgeable, and very thorough. Her knowledge of the site and people was suberb."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Bonnie was very knowledgeable. We really liked the Cafe we stopped at, even went back. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Michelle is so compassionate about the historical landmarks. It's preservation, restoration, etc. We were so impressed with her wealth of knowledge, the back stories that make thus walking tour so interesting and enjoyable. I would definitely remmed her without blinking of my eyes."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour and experience Savannah by bike! Dee is nice and knowledgeable and makes it fun and interesting! Thank you for a great Savannah Bike tour!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour I went on the whole trip!! I don’t even love history but I was fascinated. TC was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Awesome tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Joanna was very knowledgeable, went above and beyond answering questions and keeping our interest!👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Interesting and fun guide, gave all the details we wanted on history, plants, etc. and showed us her favorite views, gates and more. A great way to learn Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Our tour guide was very animated and knowledgeable about Savannah’s spooky past."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I have experienced. Shannon, our guide, was very informative and entertaining. Captivating story telling and beautiful scenery!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sorrel Weed House
- Columbia Square
- Davenport House Museum
- Massie Heritage Center
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- First African Baptist Church
- Owens-Thomas House
- Madison Square
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Savannah Historic District
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Telfair Academy
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Chippewa Square
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Olde Pink House
- Factors Walk
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida