Top Savannah Arts & Design
20 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved that we could get on and off as we chose to. Tour guides on each trolley were very knowledgeable and shared lots of history about Savannah. I would like to recommend changing the hours of the tours. The early stops were not open yet. So we just had to ride the trolley until they did open. Had a great time and learned a lot from the drivers."
* A traveler said: "This sightseeing cruise was amazing. The weather was great to start off and the staff was very courteous and friendly. There is so much rich history in Savannah and the guide was very knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking this cruise on my next visit to Savannah. Very reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "I’ve been on many city walking tours and I can honestly say that Keith was one of the best guides that I have ever had. He was not only extremely knowledgeable but shared his knowledge with such enthusiasm. I learned so much in the 2 hours we spent together. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "I love getting a history tour and getting scared at the same time. Our tour guide and driver were great. The guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. Comfortable ride. Great way to see the whole city in comfort on a hot day. Easy to get off and on at various stops. Friendly and courteous guide."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Highly recommend! Will be coming back next year with my husband to spook him - can’t wait!"
* A traveler said: "Joshua was so entertaining and informative about the food, restaurants and history. I highly recommend him and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great driver narration. An overview of all the squares and a bit of history about each one. Great way to get acquainted with the city and see what you want, stop when you want, and perhaps return later."
* A traveler said: "Pamela did a great job. Lots of fun. Had some pictures with figures in them. Very interesting information. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour about both the book and movie. The tour guide was very interesting and extremely knowledgeable about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Very knowledgeable! Went above and beyond with more information. Definitely worth the time!"
* A traveler said: "Our "land" guide was absolutely awesome! Very entertaining and so knowledgeable. The "sea" part was beautiful and informative and drinks were delicious. We had a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Loved the museum! It was very interesting and unique. It's a must see if you're in the Savannah area."
* A traveler said: "The museum was wonderful and the girl at the front was so friendly! The price is awesome and so worth it! If you love history this is. Must see"
* A traveler said: "All of it, the history of the book and movie was great. Not to mention the history of savannah! Thats all folks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida